AWOL for Summer Vacation, or on assignment for TG?

michelew

Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:00 pm

sbutler wrote:
Michele, I cheated a little bit. I watch Nani on Facebook, and she gave it away. Oh well!

Neil & Nani, I hope you had a really great time.

Scott
No doubt you would have gotten it anyway. :)

TGNeil

Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:45 am

wrsomers wrote:
P.S. The Park Luncheonette in Brooklyn?
Hi Bill,

Right-O you are. Sorry I missed your earlier response. Our base for this trip has been a friend's apartment in Brooklyn, on Driggs Ave., about a two-minute walk from the Park Luncheonette. I have to say their Margherita Pizza jumped to the best I have ever had, knocking Keste down to #2. Our side trip was to Oak Beach, near Jones Beach and Fire Island for a couple days with Muriel. A little video on that coming soon.

Off now to drop Nani at Columbia for a teacher's conference, maybe a little bike ride in Central Park, then to JFK and home tonight.

Last glimpse of the Manhattan skyline at sunrise as I pack up-

Neil

wrsomers

Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:46 am

Yes, you cannot top New York/New Haven Pizza. It is the best! Have a safe trip.

fjeanmur

Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:36 am

Hey Neil,

Aren't those conferences great for combining a little sightseeing with work? Last week, mine took me to Austin where I had never been. A fun city! Next year it will be in Anaheim, so who knows?

Tell us more about everything when you get back. I haven't been in Brooklyn in years, but I know it has become a great area.

NKenny

Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:58 am

Neil

Glad you had a great trip to NYC. Go there often, just live across the river in NJ. Looking forward to the video with Muriel

Kenny

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic