AWOL for Summer Vacation, or on assignment for TG?

willem

Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:07 pm

Telegram.Angie.Keith.Richard.have.a.great..trip.

W.

TGNeil

Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:08 pm

willem

Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:36 pm

Neil, awesome with Muriel,, did you fish too she likes fishing.

Willem

TGNeil

Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:03 pm

Willem,

Yes, hanging with Muriel for the last couple days. Anybody solve the Where's Neil puzzle yet? (Other than Jean...)

Neil

P.S. Heading home tomorrow, after our last Margherita Pizza at the Park Luncheonette just across the street, and back to the real life grind of TG... things could be much worse!

michelew

Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:56 pm

I was thinking San Franscisco, but undoubtedly I'm dead wrong since my experience of US cities is so limited.

Have fun.

M

TGNeil

Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:20 pm

Hey Michele,

I understand the foreign geography problem. I always figured Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, and Perth were just a few hours apart, until I really looked at the map. I am on the other side of the country, after a long delayed red-eye, which may have been a blessing rather than a curse. Details on the next Weekly Update.

Neil

P.S. Not San Francisco, which is less that an hour from TG Central.

wrsomers

Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:03 pm

TGNeil wrote:
Willem,

Yes, hanging with Muriel for the last couple days. Anybody solve the Where's Neil puzzle yet? (Other than Jean...)

Neil

P.S. Heading home tomorrow, after our last Margherita Pizza at the Park Luncheonette just across the street, and back to the real life grind of TG... things could be much worse!
Neil,
Your great shot of WTC1 was a dead give away. I hope you enjoyed NYC.I guess you missed my earlier comment and recommendation for a great Italian restaurant. Also it looks like you enjoyed boating on Long Island Sound. I hope you enjoyed your trip.

Bill

wrsomers

Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:09 pm

P.S. The Park Luncheonette in Brooklyn?

michelew

Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:11 pm

TGNeil wrote:
Hey Michele,

I understand the foreign geography problem. I always figured Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, and Perth were just a few hours apart, until I really looked at the map. I am on the other side of the country, after a long delayed red-eye, which may have been a blessing rather than a curse. Details on the next Weekly Update.

Neil

P.S. Not San Francisco, which is less that an hour from TG Central.
I forgot the travelling across the country thing on this hues.

At first I thought it was New York, New York. But figured I must be waaaay off since you didn't credit Bill's response.

Yep, you need to fly for 4.5 hours to get from Sydney to Perth on a direct flight. just a little hop, skip and jump across the country.

Have fun.

M

sbutler

Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:50 pm

Michele, I cheated a little bit. I watch Nani on Facebook, and she gave it away. Oh well!

Neil & Nani, I hope you had a really great time.

Scott

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic