On The Beat - Episode 313 - Weekly Guitar Video News Wrap Up October 30th, 2015

tgjameela

Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:20 pm

Hey Everyone!

The Weekly Wrap Up is ready!

Enjoy!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/blog/guit ... 30th-2015/

http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/tota ... d519276594

I would imagine most people's houses and households are looking a little different lately. Around here we've had characters,
mostly fictional, and even unusual objects that generally don't move around on their own. Definitely entertaining, if not
distracting, and more details worked their way into today's News. As has become the custom lately, the rambling was
bookended and interrupted frequently with some picking on what feels and looks like a new guitar, with details explained
along the way.

I had a chance to address some Forum questions about tab, Bob Dylan, Francisco Tarrega, and a few others, although I may
have added to some growing confusion in the course of things. There were a couple mystery songs, probably extra mysterious
due to pilot error and trying to play things I had no real idea about.

In any case, the new lessons this week included Change The World by Eric Clapton, Foolish Games by Jewel, and the solo to
In My Life
. I hope everybody is enjoying them and has a fun Halloween Weekend!

neverfoundthetime

Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:41 pm

Nice clean sound coming out of that guitar :-) Just put on new strings too.... so much better!

willem

Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:50 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Nice clean sound coming out of that guitar :-) Just put on new strings too.... so much better!

Ahahahha haloween,i cut my fingers off ahahahahhaaaa (scary)

B)

thereshopeyet

Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:53 pm

Neil

Another super charged super bright weekly news.
I had to reduce the brightness on my monitor.
:blink:

Dermot

Click Image To Enlarge:

michelew

Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:16 pm

Thanks Neil! :) :blush: :)

Ok what WAS that very cool tune at around 10:00 minutes. I suck at the name that tune game. :) curious. And will there be a lesson on it? I'm assuming there isn't ine already.

Michele

fjeanmur

Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:46 am

Wednesday Quick Tips? Where? Where? There was an interesting one mentioned not too long ago, but I didn't know where to find it. If they're supposed to be coming by email, they're not making it to mine. Could I please be added?

thereshopeyet

Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:30 am

Jean

You can find Tips, Techniques and Theory Styles from the menu just below the TG Logo.
See images below.

Derrmot

Click The Images To Enlarge:]
Browser back key to return to forum when finished with Image

Quick Tips - Categories

Quick Tips - Chords (Menu Expanded)

thereshopeyet

Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:10 am

Corina Wrote:
Dermot, Making me crave for cheese eh? Well, if it goes along with a splendid red, I'm ready to rock! Thanks
Corina, so it's, Out with the Tablet ....... and in with the cheese :dry: ..................

:blush: :S Image

TGNeil

Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:48 am

thereshopeyet wrote:
Jean

You can find Tips, Techniques and Theory Styles from the menu just below the TG Logo.
See images below.

Derrmot

Click The Images To Enlarge:]
Browser back key to return to forum when finished with Image

Quick Tips - Categories

Quick Tips - Chords (Menu Expanded)
Dermot & Jean,

Those are not the tips I was speaking of. It is a new weekly feature that does not get announced on the Forum, just in weekly emails to our list. There is a chance it goes to your junk folder so take a look when you can.

Neil

davidrfinn99165

Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:35 am

Hi Neil.. i'm missing the weekly tips also. I didn't follow up , but the weekly update emails were arriving fine til some time in the last 3 months or so... just checked junk and they are not there either.

That's starting to look like a statistically significant percentage of the active forum members.. a gremlin somewhere in the mailout process?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic