On The Beat - Episode 316 - Weekly Guitar Video News Wrap Up November 20th, 2015

tgjameela

Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:21 pm

Hey Everyone!

The Weekly Wrap Up is ready!

Enjoy!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/blog/guit ... 20th-2015/

http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/tota ... d519276594

There were a bunch of highlights this week, and a couple lessons with a different approach. One of the big things was a complete
redesign of the IGC site, something that had been long in the making. Now we might be a little closer to the TG site coming into the
21st century as well. Speaking of IGC, the response to the California camp has been quick so I hope nobody is procrastinating as we
will fill this one up in a month or two I would guess.

We also welcomed a new member into the TG family with Katherine. She is joining the support staff as Jameela takes on a few more
big responsibilities.

A couple Forum things jumped out at me, including the spectacular ‘Bad Hair Day’, courtesy of the Time Zone Zombies. I hope
everybody had a chance to check it out.

In case you missed some of the new stuff, we added lessons on Positively 4th Street by Bob Dylan, and a DIY solo guitar project on
arranging While My Guitar Gently Weeps. There was also another in Sandy’s series on Fire And Rain, as well as a Wednesday tip on
time signatures, ‘How Many Beats Does A Quarter Note Get.’

On to Thanksgiving…

thereshopeyet

Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:58 pm

Neil

Thanks for another great week.

Dermot

Click Image To Enlarge:

davidrfinn99165

Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:11 pm

Thx for your kind comments on the latest Time Zone Zombies song Neil.

I actually do have the 'Twisting by the Pool' Dire Straits EP somewhere haha... that's a good call.. it may be in the loft though eek, will have to seek it out.

next track due out soon...

/ david

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic