Please Mister Postman

daryl

Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:16 am

Thank you all for taking the time to watch (and comment). Perhaps there will be more videos to come.....

wrsomers

Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:59 pm

That was super. Such a nice blend. Good job Daryl. That young lady sings so well. I really enjoyed listening.
Bill

MarkM

Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:33 am

Daryl,

Long time no see....... Great job!! Fantastic all around!! Thank you for sharing.

MarkM

familyman4

Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:42 am

Daryl,

Sorry I am late to the party. This is so cool, and you all sound great together! Is this something that they had already created and you added in your guitar or are these people you already know and worked on together?

Thanks for posting
Bart

daryl

Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:19 pm

Bill - Thank you. I love her voice too!
Mark - Thanks for stopping by and commenting. Might we hear from you soon?
Bart - No problem being late. Thanks for coming! Yes, this was a completed collab. But I love the song, her vocals, the backing harmonies, and the drummer so I thought I'd play along with them. Rather than trying to compete with other players for a slot in one of the on going collabs, I simply wait until the collab is finished, mute the tracks I want to play (rhythm, lead, and/or bass) and then record my tracks and videos and then mix me in. It's great fun. Since I can't sing or play drums, or keyboard, or horns or strings etc. I can find great players who do! I've got a number of collabs that I plan to work on in the coming months. If you are interested in the details just PM me.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic