Fingers are doing better now??

dekotaj

Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:04 pm

TGNesh

Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:25 pm

Well I would say, they're doing just fine Kev'! ;) Awesome to see (despite the lack of a head :P ) and hear you again Kev'! :cheer:

Big hug!

Ness

neverfoundthetime

Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:19 pm

Hey Kev, fingers are looking mighty fine for sure.... but they they always did move well. Nice to see you post that clip.... how about a full Monty? with head 'n' all? ;-)
Chris

dekotaj

Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:19 pm

Big hugs right back at you young lady.

Thanks for the kind words. I had dropped some 2" metal on my left hand back in the start of February. And it did a real number on my middle and ring fingers. Still trying to get them working will again. Everyone has been posting so I though I would give it a try. Ring finger is still tinder but working a lot better. The middle finger has healed just fine.

Thanks Ness
Kev.

dekotaj

Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:27 pm

Hey Chris.

I think I will just start calling you the lucky man. You got hang out to two very pretty young lady in the sand and sun.( lucky man! )

Now that the fingers are felling pretty good. I will be working on some tunes to post.
Be good sir, and give miss Ale a big hell-o from and old fat man.

Kev

michelew

Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:40 pm

Hey Kev!

It's great to see you posting something again because your fingers are working again. Ouch! Your accident sounds horrible.

The world definitely is a better place when you're playing guitar.

Make that three votes for seeing your wonderful face on your next video.

I hope the fingers continue to improve and at an even faster pace for you.

Love

Shel
:kiss: :kiss:

davidrfinn99165

Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:14 am

Hi kev.. those fingers are moving pretty well there !!

so sorry to hear about your injury.. that must be the guitarist's biggest nightmare, so i'm delighted you are back playing again...

keep posting (head optional) / david

dekotaj

Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:08 am

michelew wrote:
Hey Kev!

It's great to see you posting something again because your fingers are working again. Ouch! Your accident sounds horrible.

The world definitely is a better place when you're playing guitar.

Make that three votes for seeing your wonderful face on your next video.

I hope the fingers continue to improve and at an even faster pace for you.

Love

Shel
:kiss: :kiss:
Hey Sis, Thank you.

I'm sure to add some face time in some video. I not sure why anyone would want to see a mug like this. :laugh: :laugh:

I was telling you before the start of this year I was a little burnt out. And was just going to work on some campfire songs. Trying to just work some bass lines and short lead breaks. I"m still in the same mind set. I've become a very lazy guitar player. So this kind of practices is still working for me at this time.
Let me say how much I enjoy watching and listening to TZZ. I enjoyed the postcard song. Damn fine lead work there sis. Bravo to you and David. You and I have been trying to do a song for years now and never got it done. How about a little( knocking on heavens door) I'll Play it you sing it??
So glad you had a real good time at camp. Must have been some real jet leg for sure.

The best to you Sis.
Your TG friend
Kev

dekotaj

Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:14 am

davidrfinn99165 wrote:
Hi kev.. those fingers are moving pretty well there !!

so sorry to hear about your injury.. that must be the guitarist's biggest nightmare, so i'm delighted you are back playing again...

keep posting (head optional) / david
Darn right David. It was the first thing I thought of, I will not be playing for a while. I was more mad about that than not getting my hand away faster. Just getting old and slow :laugh: :laugh: Thanks for taking time to comment.

Have a real find day Sir.
Kev

michelew

Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:55 pm

Hey Bro! :)

I sent you a PM, but just in case you didn't receive it for some reason, I'm definitely up for doing a Dylan collaboration with you. It sounds like fun. You've got my contact details. Let's do it!

:)

Shel

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic