Fingers are doing better now??

jimcjimc

Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:33 pm

Kevin,
Glad to hear you are feeling better and playing guitar again! Is that a Cubs shirt you have on there? If so, congrats!

BobR

Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:18 pm

Hi Kevin,

Late to be posting, but just wanted to say "OUCH" So glad to see you are playing and doing so well now. Must stay away from 2" thick metal.

The end Sounded a bit like Give me love or Work to Do??

bob

dekotaj

Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:05 am

michelew wrote:
Hey Bro! :)

I sent you a PM, but just in case you didn't receive it for some reason, I'm definitely up for doing a Dylan collaboration with you. It sounds like fun. You've got my contact details. Let's do it!

:)

Shel
Sorry Sis I don't sign in a lot of times when I get on site. I will get it done and send it on.
Kev

dekotaj

Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:10 am

jimcjimc wrote:
Kevin,
Glad to hear you are feeling better and playing guitar again! Is that a Cubs shirt you have on there? If so, congrats!
Thanks Jim. No Cubs shirt. I am a Giants fan. But the cubs did put a real hurt on us.A lot of friends and family are cub fans and after 108 years it was time.

Thanks Jim
Kev

dekotaj

Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:17 am

BobR wrote:
Hi Kevin,

Late to be posting, but just wanted to say "OUCH" So glad to see you are playing and doing so well now. Must stay away from 2" thick metal.

The end Sounded a bit like Give me love or Work to Do??

bob
Hey Bob. Hard to keep away from metal in my line of work. But hoping in a couple of years or so to add to the retirement ranks.

It was give me love. I should have but that in there some were.

Thanks for watching Bob
Kev

michelew

Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:06 pm

dekotaj wrote:
michelew wrote:
Hey Bro! :)

I sent you a PM, but just in case you didn't receive it for some reason, I'm definitely up for doing a Dylan collaboration with you. It sounds like fun. You've got my contact details. Let's do it!

:)

Shel
Sorry Sis I don't sign in a lot of times when I get on site. I will get it done and send it on.
Kev
I do that myself. I hope they find a way to send us an email when we get a PM, when they're doing the system rebuild.

Looking forward to hearing from you Kev. :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic