On The Beat - Episode 364 - Weekly Guitar Video News Wrap Up December 2nd, 2016

TGKatherine

Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:33 pm

Hello everyone,

The Weekly Wrap Up is ready.

Have a great weekend!

http://blog.totallyguitars.com/guitar-n ... -2nd-2016/

http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/tota ... d519276594

After taking last week off, on a few fronts, today’s News started with a little instrumental attempt at one of the things that
got heavy airplay here at TG Central over the Thanksgiving weekend. The loose ends get tied up with some books and videos
that were part of the trip.

Some of the things going on here at TG include a Cyber Week DVD sale, as well as new DVDs from Jim Bruno, his Beginning Vocal
Course
, and a set of Acoustic Christmas lessons on instrumental arrangements, all of which are part of the Target Program
but now available on DVD. We also released a couple new artist 5-packs, Leonard Cohen and Joni Mitchell.

We had quite a variety of new Target releases with Simple Minds' Don’t You (Forget About Me), and a pair of Bee Gees songs,
Morning Of My Life and New York Mining Disaster 1941, all thanks to Vanessa, a FOTW lesson with Sandy tackling Bob Dylan’s
Make You Feel My Love (thanks to Adele putting it on Sandy’s radar), and a ‘do it yourself’ lesson, with really only a little
direction on the very old Christmas melody, O Come O Come Emmanuel.

At the end there was a little trip down memory lane, going back 40 years to an event that was huge in Northern California, and
eventually all around the musical world. Hopefully everybody will figure out the cryptic instrumental excursions that materialized
related to the book and CD/DVD set brought out at the end.

Off to our small town tree lighting now,

Neil

thereshopeyet

Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:38 am

Neil

Great weekly News !
It was a worry last week, you were missed .... just vanished without a trace !!
Thought maybe Vanessa had a hammer :dry: with her !

Dermot

:laugh:

Ouch - Sore Nail !!
:(

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic