On The Beat - Episode 377 - Weekly Guitar Video News Wrap Up April 28th, 2017

BobR

Mon May 01, 2017 7:16 pm

Hi Nani,

Thanks for the update. Glad all went well :)

Bob

Rbinding

Tue May 02, 2017 4:42 pm

Hi Nani,

Thanks for the update. He is a big guy and I'm sure he did need big parts! I'm sure there is a blues name in there somewhere: Big Parts Hogan or Steel Knees Hogan. We all hope he recovers quickly and feels well soon!

Ron

vzg14

Tue May 02, 2017 10:51 pm

Hello all, I've been away for a while (sorry), but I'm happy to hear that Neil's surgery went well. Thanks for the update Nani. See you all at IGC in August. -Victor

michelew

Sat May 06, 2017 9:18 pm

Nani,

Thanks for the up date. It's really nice to hear that Neil's surgery went well and that the universe organised a classical guitarist to sit outside his room to speed his recovery along. I expect he was thinking "I must get better so I can sit and play". :)

Neil - I hope you're starting to feel improvement already. All the best.

Lots of love

Michele

Nani wrote:
Hello TGer's,
It's Nani. Neil had the first of his knee surgeries this morning. The message that I got from his doctor was..."Neil's a big guy, we had to use big parts." Surgery went well and he's in his room. When I got here, there a woman playing classical guitar right outside his room. He'll be here over night and then the healing/rehab begins. I'm sure he'll be back playing the guitar soon.
Take care.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic