On The Beat - Episode 420 - Weekly Guitar Video News Wrap Up May 31st, 2018

TGNeil

Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:47 pm

Hi Gang,
This week's wrap up is ready.

http://www.totallyguitars.com/blog/guit ... 31st-2018/

We have a lot of new things going on around here lately, most of which should have gone out in emails but I wanted to bring a couple to your attention. Nani and I are getting excited about heading to Europe for IGC Amsterdam in about 6 weeks and TG has decided to offer a spot to a worthy individual with a good reason to attend. Details can be found here and there is still plenty of room for a few more. Think about joining us if you are nearby.

I want to thank everybody who responded to our survey, especially now that the rebuild wheels are turning a little faster. Some of the folks behind the scenes are busy looking at responses and picking out some winners for our Santa Cruz Guitar Strings. Check it out if you haven’t yet.

Today’s update started out with a little improv on a great America tune, although I can’t yet say whether it would make a good instrumental. Other random plays included some Dire Straits and Pat Metheny as I recall.

Life here in Northern California is gearing up for the first Hogan kid wedding at the end of June but I hope to keep a few new lessons in and out of the pipeline as we head into June. We did manage a lesson from Max on James Brown’s I Feel Good, and a very involved FOTW with Leo working on a whole bunch of cool things. I hope everybody had a chance to look at least a bit of it, or has plenty of things to be working on as it is.

willem

Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:43 pm

:ohmy: :blush: :) B)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic