On The Beat - Episode 438 - Weekly Guitar Video News Wrap Up November 2nd, 2018

tgjameela

Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:00 pm

Hi Everyone,

This weeks wrap up has just been released!

Enjoy!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/blog/guit ... -2nd-2018/

Well, another Halloween has come and gone, except that we are running a Halloween Special on Lesson Packs through
the weekend. Be sure to check them out if you are into the a la carte version of TG.

Today I played bits and pieces of a lesson scheduled for Monday of next week (which I had hoped to finish today but
Adobe is still slowing down the workflow around here), along with a couple of my old rag-timey pieces, Tickle Me and
Paprika, and a couple of John Renbourn’s razzle dazzle tunes, My Dear Boy and Another Monday. Both of which I hope
to master someday.

This week I took some time to revisit our lesson on Plush, as it was done by my old friend MattB. It was a bit emotional
to watch his lesson but it made me even prouder of him than I already was with what he was able to accomplish in his
(too short) life. I hope some of you take the time to check it out again.

This week we also added Hello, I Love You by The Doors, Please Forgive Me by Bryan Adams, and the conclusion of Bill’s
FOTW where we looked at House Of The Rising Sun and Sultans Of Swing, two songs in my rotating list of essential exercises
for guitar students.

The last piece of News is that I want to invite anybody within a reasonable distance of Phoenix to look into coming to the
inaugural meeting on The Guitar League on Tuesday, November 13

I hope to see some familiar faces!

Rbinding

Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:56 pm

Wow! I thought Another Monday sounded like a fairly doable tune, but watching you play it lets me know to move on! Definitely more razzle dazzle than I expected. I hope to catch up with you in Phoenix next weekend!

Ron

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic