On The Beat - Episode 443 - Weekly Guitar Video News Wrap Up December 14th, 2018

tgjameela

Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:55 pm

Hi Everyone,

This weeks wrap up has just been released!

Enjoy!

https://www.totallyguitars.com/blog/gui ... 14th-2018/

So halfway into December I was in the mood to knock the dust (rust?) off some Christmas tunes,
having not really been playing much at all lately. Today’s video started and ended with some
abstract improvs based on tunes you might recognize. The big news this week was punching out
10 new lessons. There was quite a variety including some jazz standards, Christmas classics, and
a handful of rock/pop tunes.

The list-

Take The A Train
Autumn Leaves
How High The Moon
The First Noel
We Wish You A Merry Christmas
Down In A Hole - Alice In Chains
Can’t Stop - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Cuts Like A Knife - Bryan Adams
I Wish - Stevie Wonder
Shambala - Three Dog Night

I hope everybody took a look at the post about featuring TG members. We are looking to keep the TG Community
involved in some of the upcoming changes and this is a little part of that. Please consider helping us out. I also want
to remind everybody that we still have Target Gift Cards available that some of your musical, or wanna-be musical
friends might appreciate.

I also noticed we have gotten a few lesson requests lately and I want you to know that I take a listen to just about
everything suggested and some recent ones have a good chance of becoming lessons. Keep them coming, as well
as Uploads For Review, which can be loaded here

Happy Holidays and I hope you are getting in some playing/practicing time.

thereshopeyet

Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:27 pm

Great weekly news.

Dermot

:ohmy:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic