On The Beat - Episode 444 - Weekly Guitar Video News Wrap Up December 21st, 2018

tgjameela

Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:15 pm

Hi Everyone,

This weeks wrap up has just been released!

Enjoy!

https://www.totallyguitars.com/blog/gui ... 21st-2018/

There are a lot of Holiday Happening going on here at TG Central, including a new (or old depending on your TG tenure)
shooting location. With the house getting festive the latest videos are coming from the Hogan living room, which
reminded me to bump up an old thread on my first Christmas video shot in 1984. This was the days of long sleeves,
hair, and even pants! (maybe). Even the 1959 Lionel still runs around our tree some years.

This week we released three sets of Holiday Instrumental Packages along with a couple new arrangements. Jingle Bells
is a great, easy solo and a ‘Campfire’ version of The Christmas Song shows how I might play it backing up a vocalist.
There are some challenging changes in there and I hope you enjoy strumming through it. We also had Max’s look at
Footprints and Dancing With Tears In My Eyes by Ultravox, thanks to Vanessa.

We still have our DVD clearing house sale running, save 30% off all our remaining sets with the code DVDDEAL and if
you've been following our newsletter we've shared a super secret discount, good towards all lessons and lesson packs,
shoot us an email and we'll share it with you.

Today’s video included some musings on Do You Hear What I Hear, Rudolph, and a stab at The Christmas Song in A,
like the accompaniment version posted this week. There were also some leaks about guests we might see here in the
next couple weeks.

And heading into the New Year I hope everybody is healthy and happy!