What's up?

daryl

Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:41 pm

Are you kidding me! Wow! BRAVO!! Craig, that was fabulous! Well played. Rock steady. Beautiful tone. I'm wicked impressed. And the vocals were simply lovely! Well done!!!!! Thanks for posting this Chris.

spinland

Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:19 pm

What an amazing thread! So much visual and aural beauty...overwhelming! Thanks so much for sharing! :side:

Craig

Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:55 pm

Thanks for posting Chris! A lot of great memories. It was so incredible to finally meet in person people that I had known through TG for so many years. Bart, Chris, Corina, and Vanessa at my house for guitar and margaritas!! Surrounded by talented people that can sing! It doesn't get much better than that! ... And Vanessa stayed for a couple extra days so I had her attention all to myself! I have no doubt that we will all meet up again soon.

Craig

neverfoundthetime

Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:20 pm

Thanks for checking in Daryl, Mark and Craig.... hope life is good in your part of TG Land... :)

sandysue

Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:31 pm

Hi Chris

It was wonderful having you and Corina here again this year and you for the first time at IGC. It was a great time and I had so much fun playing guitar and singing with you two. Thank you for sharing your time with me at open mic. I hope you come back again soon to California to hang out with all of us and maybe come to IGC again. Love you and Corina.

Sandy :) :) :)

TGNesh

Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:56 am

Very nice summary Chris! I'm glad that you've had such good and wonderful times last year. Those are all fabulous pictures too.

I hope you're not being buried into work as much as you have been the past couple of months though :S . But I have the feeling you probably are anyway.

Thanks for sharing last years highlights!

Ness xo

crieniecat

Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:54 am

Thank you all for the heartwarming replies!

I'm glad Chris FoundTheTime :P to write it all down, well, still so much more we could mention, but hey, where to start? :blink: :lol:
Bart you've been such an attentive host and I'm aware you had to deal with us changing your plans last minute at times, but I can assure you it was precious, heartfelt and so generous! We loved every second :kiss:

Craig as said before, your margarita's are phenomenal!! :woohoo: I'm spoiled rotten for life now.
Hearing you play "If" and then being willing to accompany me there at the spot, no rehearsal, just WOW!! What a treat and what a special time we had sitting there all at the poolside, :woohoo: :silly: :laugh: Great to finally have Vanessa join us there, although I know she appreciated being able to spend some one on one time as well. It is always lovely to be in her company cheers! :silly:

Jason Your BBQ.... Fantastic! :woohoo: Man, you know how to stir that up and cook that chicken. You also showed us around town where we had some very interesting conversations. Meeting your talented boys and getting this warm welcome at your home, hugs all over. BTW... what's the name of that game again we (Jeanny and I) played in the backyard?

Well guys and of course a special Thank you to your lovely wifes, Lisa, Patricia and Jeanny, for spending time with us and being such great hosts :kiss:

And last but not least a big thank you to Neil and Nani, who are and have always been opening up their home and hearts. Year after year they were willing to share their friendship, household and time, and it is tremendously appreciated. I was happy to return the favor, at least for a bit, last year, when you both came over with Marc Weston for a Holiday and the European Guitar camp :) Marc you deserve a medal, being the only camper who attended all camps!! :woohoo:

Well, this absolutely didn't cover all, so there may be more to come....
I'll be back B) :laugh:

neverfoundthetime

Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:49 pm

Nice to hear from you Sandy and Ness! :) Hope you guys are well and I hope its not too long until we get together again....

neverfoundthetime

Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:04 pm

Bart took us to his fav guitar shop in Phoenix. I think this is a McPhearson he's playing here...

Stuck in the truck for an hour with 46 degrees C outside.... lucky the aircon is good and Bart has his Taylor GS mini on board.... :)

neverfoundthetime

Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:29 pm

An absolute highlight in 2018 was being able to jam with Neil at the drop of a hat. Priceless! :)

This is at the Lake (Zürisee) with Alessandra & Corina with our friend Helmut filming ( I think he likes the girls :-))

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic