On The Beat - Episode 446 - Weekly Guitar Video News Wrap Up January 11th, 2019

tgjameela

Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:51 pm

Hi Everyone!

The Weekly Wrap up has just been released!

Enjoy!

https://www.totallyguitars.com/blog/gui ... 11th-2018/

This was a busy week around TG Central. We had Muriel Anderson staying with us for a few days on
her annual trip through California and managed to get a little video shot which should see the light
of day next week. All I could get to quickly was a few minutes of us talking about upcoming
appearances

I spent a few days this week cramming for a radio spot I was scheduled for this afternoon and I had
really neglected a bunch of pieces that I had been playing over the last year. At the beginning of
today’s I played a lot of snippets of them, including James, Sylvia, Josie, and a some not named after
people. I also talked about some of the choices I considered having ready depending on the direction
our conversation might take on the air.

New stuff at TG this week included a Neil Diamond 5-Pack, lessons on Lithium by Nirvana, Everybody
Hurts by R.E.M.
, and an Acoustic Snapshot of Bron-Yr-Aur, an acoustic novelty by Jimmy Page that
appeared on Led Zeppelin’s Physical Graffiti album. Lesson coming soon on that as you may have
guessed. We also finished up the clips from the Phoenix Guitar League back in November.

Next week - be ready to try a new tuning, C6.