On The Beat - Episode 459 - Weekly Guitar Video News Wrap Up April 12th, 2019

tgjameela

Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:18 pm

Hi Everyone!

The Weekly Wrap up has just been released!

Enjoy!

https://www.totallyguitars.com/blog/gui ... 12th-2019/

This week I made a quick trip to Phoenix to host a meeting of The Guitar League. A small group got together
Tuesday night at a Marriott Hotel and I think they all got something to work on to get them to the next level.
Some of the things I talked about included some essential techniques and songs that everyone should
incorporate into their practice routine. I mentioned a lot of those in today’s update as well.

A few new lessons this week; The Star Of The County Down, done with a ‘do it yourself’ twist as far as the
progression and rhythmic feel, Barbra Streisand’s classic Evergreen, from the previous incarnation of A Star Is Born
featuring Streisand and Kris Kristofferson, and Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet, quite a different genre than the
other lessons this week. We also like to occasionally honor my partner and founder of TG with bands from down under.

A couple new packs flew off the shelves this week as well, one featuring The Red Hot Chili Peppers and another on
Pearl Jam songs.

And for all our American members, I hope Uncle Sam is kind and forgiving this weekend…

Neil

daryl

Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:34 pm

Gmaj7

TGNeil

Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:19 pm

Right-O, similar to Melissa.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic