On The Beat - Episode 497 - Weekly Guitar Video News Wrap Up April 24th, 2020

tgjameela

Wed May 06, 2020 8:11 am

Hi Everyone,

The Weekly Wrap Up has been released!

Enjoy!

www.totallyguitars.com/blog/guitar-news ... 25th-2020/

A little ‘Tickle Me’ to start today, with more of it later. It is a tune of mine that I forget about for years at a time but recently it
has grabbed me again, and I almost have it under control again. This led to a story about it misbehaving and getting replace
by its sister tune ‘Paprika’, although I am not sure how that story hijacked the News today. Maybe I have just seen too many
White House ‘press briefings’ lately.

A few things of interest this week were Doug Young’s gear video, which we will have back up here soon as the Forum migration
is complete. As you may have noticed, we had to close it down temporarily to begin the move. Which is great news as it means
the big wheels are really turning now.

We also are right up to our Anniversary date. April 26, 2009 was the official start of the Target Program. I know there are still quite
a few of you out there who dropped in to our first TG Live that Sunday afternoon where the shenanigans went on for over 5 hours.
It has been a fun ride and thanks to all who have been here for any time over these 11 years.

The rest of today’s update was on the hummingbirds, Joanie and Chachi have left the nest, Mrs. C. came back a couple times for a
little housekeeping, and I have to decide how to clean up the mess while trying not to disturb the nest, just in case she comes back
o use it for the next family..

Neil