Guitar League Dallas Part 1 - Let’s Get Rolling

tgjameela

Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:12 pm

Hi Everyone,

We have part one in our series of blog posts with Neil at the Guitar League in Dallas, hosted by founding TG Member @wiley.

The Guitar League is a group of local chapters of guitar players that generally meet once a month for a couple hours. Each meeting has a ‘Presenter’ who is usually a professional musician of some sort. I had done a couple of these last year in Phoenix for Bart Marshel and was asked by Wiley Ashabranner to do his June meeting in Dallas. Due to the pandemic we were relegated to a virtual meeting with Zoom.

After a few pleasantries I was to play a few pieces, tell some stories, and offer up some teaching tidbits. The first turned out to be a performing tidbit of how not to start a concert. Fortunately, I did not look at this as a concert but that didn’t prevent an opening train wreck as I started out with Josie, by request.

Enjoy!

https://totallylessons.com/blog/guitar- ... t-rolling/

familyman4

Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:04 pm

Neil,
It was so nice having you be the presenter for this live interaction Guitar League meeting. You always do such a wonderful job and I've never seen anyone stump you with a question that you cannot answer yet. Thank You for your continued support!

Bart

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic