On The Beat - Episode 634 - Weekly Guitar Video News Wrap Up November 19, 2021

TGNeil

Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:25 pm

November 19, 2021

I am still working on lessons from Abbey Road. This week it was She Came In Through The Bathroom Window, which I attempted to play instrumentally at the top of today’s News. It could use some work, as you will see. I also ran through some ideas borrowed from the Peter Green tune that inspired John Lennon’s Sun King, which may become a lesson someday too.

We released one new Artist Pack during the week. This time it was a set of Black Sabbath lessons that Max did for us recently. The pack also included one solo Ozzy Osbourne tune that featured the young virtuoso, Randy Rhoads. Max’s lesson on Mr. Crowley included some great insight into Randy’s techniques and style.

I also spent some time this week enjoying some early Chicago albums, which will turn into a new lesson of theirs next week.

Have a great Holiday week and spend some time with your guitar (and maybe the family),

Neil

And just a reminder of one of the most amazing vintage Chicago concerts from 1970-

neverfoundthetime

Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:03 am

I have often wondered if Albatross would turn up as a lesson one day.... each time I checked it wasn't there 🤓... oh well... which, by the way is an amazing piece of playing!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic