On The Beat - Episode 709 - Weekly Guitar Video News Wrap Up May 26, 2023

TGNeil

Fri May 26, 2023 8:32 pm

May 26, 2023

Today’s musical forays included a standard from more than 100 years ago, along with bits of other standards that crossed my path about 50 years ago, a John Renbourn tune that I hope to get to a lesson on someday (Snap A Little Owl), and a Moody Blues classic that ties into a lesson coming next week.

The big news around here though is another really cool tool that everyone at TG could get some great use out of – the Vidami Video Looper Pedal. Check out the info on their site – Vidami.com, and use this discount code to get 10% off – TotallyGuitars10

This week’s new lesson was Interstate Love Song by The Stone Temple Pilots and we launched a 5-Pack of their songs as well.

Happy Memorial Day Weekend To All,

Neil

familyman4

Sat May 27, 2023 9:36 am

Just a quick word to follow up on Neil's update this week. The Vidami Pedal works wonderfully with Totally Guitars site. If you have ever wanted a tool / pedal that will help you learn music quicker by looping and/or slowing down the video, this is a powerful tool that will do that. (No, I am not an employee of Vidami, just a fan) I have seen multiple comments on this forum over the years asking for a way to do exactly what this will do, so here it is.

Have a great day.....
Bart

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic