HERE COMES THE SUN (sing along with Dennis)

jayswett

Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:13 pm

Your vocal range is almost as impressive as your guitar playing. Very nice video, and wow, what a great view from your house.

reiver

Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:17 pm

Thanks Dennis, now I feel like I can cross Seattle off my 'Places I've Visited' list. It was a great video - but I do miss Jamie. :)

It was great though, a lot of fun.

r

Lavallee

Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:03 pm

HI Dennis, I can understand the inspiration of the day with the nice weather you had. Great house and view. I always like your videos as they are always original. Nice playing and singing.

Marc

AcousticAl

Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:09 pm

It's 11pm here at my place. I can play along with my silent guitar-- but the singing has to wait 'til morning.

That was really fun, Dennis, and you have a great pad. LOVE the view!
Which couch is mine when I crash in Seattle? ;)

haoli25

Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:18 pm

Always raising the bar aren't you Dennis? That was fantastic! I really enjoyed watching your video. Your singing and playing was a real treat. The vistas and the tour were just a bonus. Thanks for posting your video, you surely brightened my day.

Bill Image

d_dog

Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:43 pm

Dennis! A - Maze - Ing! You have set the bar high this time. Love this beautiful view we had up here today (Bellingham) Fantastic view you have there. Great job on playing and singing, very difficult especially picking, let alone strumming. Nice falsetto voice too. Very nice work sir. Man I love the Beatles!

neverfoundthetime

Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:29 am

This is the sort of Smart Ass thing we now expect from you Dennis!! And your ass is a very smart one, may I add! Full of sunshine on all levels! EDIT: The Video!! Dang!! Seriously, that was a joy to watch Den, loved the guided tour and the song... not easy to do, well played and really nicely sung. I'd love to have sung along but the original key is way above me! It's funny, your house seems very European and exactly as I would imagine it, lovely. The view is fantastic, it could well be Switzerland (if that stretch of water had no salt in it!). I know Seattle is one beautiful place to be. Well done on all counts!

Now please explain how Tony got that hat to you, DHL?

dekotaj

Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:15 am

tovo wrote:
dekotaj wrote:
BRAVO!BRAVO!
Hey Dennis,Im at work.So Ill do a better reply later.BRAVO!!

Kevin
I'm at work as well Dennis, and I spat tea all over my keyboard when you said "Sound like fun?...I didn't think so either".

It took me by surprise also,I got to laughing so loud,folks not to sure what was going on.What a great line.

Ive got to tell you,cant wait till i can get my post as clean(sound&video)as these you are doing.

Really enjoyed the way you put the whole thing together.Once again a great performance.

And none of us will tell Jamie That you showed us the house.But what a outstanding home you two have,Got to enjoy a view like that.

Thanks for singing and playing us your song.And bring us in your home.

BRAVO!!Dennis,BRAVO!!

Kevin

willem

Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:03 am

Wow, it must be the air!!!your a entertainer for sure,,nice place your live in,for the the song i can be short,,,WOW,, i try the slack...thanks again,, wel i go back and watch(oh sing along) again,,,

RicksPick

Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:59 am

Hi Dennis

Nice video
Cannot sing along till the wife is out,
Been banned since comp entry
Shh will be back later,
Lovely place, nice veiw.
RicksPick

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic