Landslide Collaboration - Tammy and Jay

jayswett

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:17 pm

Here's a video inspired by Al, Anton, Tovo, and all the others involved in the Heart of Gold collaboration. For this video, I created the original guitar track, and after seeing Tammy's guitar/vocal version earlier tonight, I nearly posted her version only since it was so good as a stand alone video. You'll see what I mean in moment, but I decided to go ahead and superimpose my piece of the project since that was the original plan. We hope you like it.

tovo

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:21 pm

Like it? I LOVE it. Great job you two, superb playing and Tammy your voice is great for this song. I just wish the vocal had been a little louder, from my perspective it was drowned out a touch but I could hear it well enough to know you did a cracking job of it, really very, very good. Jay you have this tune down absolutely cold, a testament to your hard work on it. Bravo guys.

AcousticAl

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:22 pm

Let me be the second to comment on this AWESOME collaboration!! Had a HUGE smile on my face the whole time I watched and listened to it.

GREAT singing & playing, Tammy.
GREAT picking, Jay- especially the solo.

Only wish I could hear the vocals a little better.

LOVE IT!!

BTW- Jay and/or Tammy- trip on over to the TG Techies Group and share what worked or didn't work in your collaboration process. There's a discussion over there called 'Collaboration Videos Using AVS'. You might help others out that are wanting to do this too.

MarkM

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:12 am

Tammy & Jay,

That was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good!!!!! Really top notch. Tammy I loved your vocals on this song. Perfect actually. Great strumming as well. That guitar sounds very good. Jay, man oh man do you have that song down. I know you've worked on this a while now it it payed off big time. Seriously, I've seen Fleetwood Mac several times and this stands up. Congratulations to both of you.

MarkM

haoli25

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:14 am

FANTASTIC!!!! That was amazing. Tammy your vocals were just beautiful and Jay, Lindsey has never played it better. Thanks to both of you for posting your video collaboration.

Bill Image

buddy

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:50 am

Wow five stars. Can't really add to what has been said. Your hard work really paid off in this post. What a neat way to team up for this song.

Bud

Chasplaya

Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:16 am

Brilliant up there with the best of TG to date, great vocals (although agree would be nice to get them clearer and louder, you've a great voice exploit it!!) Jay great work with the picking . Hope to hear more singing Tammy loved your voice.

Awesome team really enjoyed that.

dekotaj

Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:49 am

Chasplaya wrote:
[quote]Brilliant up there with the best of TG to date, great vocals (although agree would be nice to get them clearer and louder, you've a great voice exploit it!!) Jay great work with the picking . Hope to hear more singing Tammy loved your voice.

Just what I was thinking.

BRAVO!!You two.
Really enjoyed that Rendition of a great song.

Kevin

RicksPick

Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:52 am

Very polished

And very impressed
Well done Tammy and Jay
Both outstanding

RicksPick

michelew

Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:58 am

WOW!!!!! Tammy and Jay each of your performances were fantastic and solid all themselves, but put them together and as Al said AWESOME. THat's the perfect word. THe sound quality wasn't showing you both off as well as it could have been, but gee it was sweet.
Jay that was really gorgeous picking - the solo was icing on the cake.
Tammy - your playing was a really nice complement to Jays and your singing (WOW!) was so spot on and appropriate to the song. You even seems to get Stevie's intonation and tone (just a deeper).

I really LOVED it!!! Great job.

Michele

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic