Collaboration - Two of Us - MarkM & D_Dog

wammer

Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:28 pm

Well thank you very much guys that was FANTASTIC. You both did a great job. Damian you have a wonderful voice. And Mark Wow pretty sure you were pretending all along that you were shy, just so you could come out with a bang. Im going back to watch again again.

Tammy ;)

Lavallee

Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:32 pm

Wonderful, guys, great not only playing and singing but technical as well.

The Dynamic Duo ;)

Marc

mcfingers

Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:24 pm

Terrific Job to both of you. I love this song. I am always singing harmony to it when it comes on my iPod. Well done.

AcousticAl

Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:54 am

What a treat! You've pushed collaboration vids to a new level.

Great singing and playing. Mark, I was especially impressed with your singing. I already knew Damian had pipes- but you've really improved in the past few months.

Please share your technical info here, and in the TG Techies Group.

wrench

Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:39 am

Great job, guys. I not only really enjoyed it, I just had to watch it in speechless amazement.

I'm sorry I can't comment otherwise because you guys just jumped to warp speed on every level. You guys make me wonder just how good some of this stuff is going to get. Thanks for putting this up for us. That was a real treat. This is going to be one of those videos that's going to get played MANY times.

Dan

d_dog

Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:59 pm

Thank you so much to everyone for the kind words. Thank you too MarkM for your kind words, I couldn't have done it without you of course, after all it was your awesome idea. I gotta agree with everyone here, your voice is great, I don't know what you've been telling yourself, and others, all these years but you were wrong, you can sing!

Many have asked about the technical details of recording this. I will post a new thread in the "Acoustic Guitar Technical Q & A" section of the forum regarding this. See here: http://www.totallyguitars.com/forum/7-a ... ails#40758

Thanks,

pbraun

Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:06 pm

Paul and John...I mean Mark and Damian, holy ---- that was excellent. The playing and singing were great but then to take the time and put that all together... Great job, when you release side B I'll buy it!
Pete

rapsidy

Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:53 am

Hi guys

just have to say that sounded brilliant, loved it and the singing was great, i'd pay money for that :)

keep it up

Brad

Chasplaya

Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:30 pm

Wow very polished and professional, as Chris says undoubtedley the best yet , very difficult to top that.

If we still had Karma points you'd be overflowing by now, just brilliant guys.

Whens the DVD coming???

Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImage

willem

Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:52 pm

Chasplaya wrote:
Wow very polished and professional, as Chris says undoubtedley the best yet , very difficult to top that.

If we still had Karma points you'd be overflowing by now, just brilliant guys.

Whens the DVD coming???

Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImage[/quote]

chas started the wave,,so hang on

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic