Collaborations - Just keep getting better

AcousticAl

Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:04 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
AcousticAl wrote:
I've mentioned this a few times elsewhere-- this ain't hollyweird. (think I said hollywood at the time) B) It's one of the reasons I don't go all out with production/lights etc. when I'm making vids.

I need to re-read this thread.. but I hope it's not discouraging people from recording the best audio/video possible if that floats their boat.

Also, keep in mind that collaboration videos are a bit of a different entity. You do need a bit of tech knowledge to pull it off.. and by their nature, the finished product will be more polished than a student review/work in progress video.

Pushing boundaries is a good thing. Just realize that all uploads are equal, and yours won't be looked at any differently if it doesn't have extra bells and whistles. We all enjoy watching them for mostly the same reasons.
What the man said!

Just for the hell of it Al can you or anyone out of the Canadian community just once post something NOT totally sane, smart, socially and politically correct? We could frame it an hang it on some wall as a one-of-a-kind and a reminder that you are as flawed as the rest of us! ;-)

Guess I could've apologized first- to make it really feel Canadian- but there you go.

goldleaf

Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:34 pm

Al, do you use your Micro BR digital recorder (think that's what it's called) for most of your recordings, I was thinking of getting one. Sorry a little off topic. Gary

AcousticAl

Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:48 pm

goldleaf wrote:
Al, do you use your Micro BR digital recorder (think that's what it's called) for most of your recordings, I was thinking of getting one. Sorry a little off topic. Gary

Hi Gary,

Not all of them. I'll pm you details.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic