Collaboration of Sounds of Silence

Yamaha48

Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:52 am

hello songman and bear.
Another great song you play this together,bighand and thumbs up fore you.
Hope to see more video s from you.
greetz Anton

MarkM

Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:03 am

Jerry & Bear,

What a way to come back to TG after a vacation!!! That was just great!!! The two of you played so well together. Flawless. I'm really envious that you had this great opportunity to get together and play live. Well done!!! I have the biggest smile on my face right now. I have to go watch this again.

MarkM

garner

Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:46 am

Bear and Jerry, Great job!!!!! Just listened today 5 times all ready.
Hope to hear more from you guys.
Garner :)

JHall

Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:58 pm

Hey guys... that was EXCELLENT!!! Great playing and singing! Jamming is FUN!

John

rapsidy

Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:34 am

I just found this guys

great song

and you guys were flat out brilliant sounded awesome
thanks!

Brad

BigBear

Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:43 am

Al, Anton, Mark, Garner, John and Brad- thank you all for the kind words. Jerry and I sure appreciate them!

Jerry and I only played this song once before recording it so we weren't very tight but it kind of came together the more verses we played! I thought Jerry's Travis picking and the sound of my Taylor 12 string sounded pretty good together and better than if we were both playing six strings.

I'm no Art Garfunkel so if he heard me try to sing this song he would have gone out and gotten stoned again!! Just what Art needs is another pot bust!! lol!

Thanks again guys! I can't wait for the next jam with Jerry and other TG-ers.

:cheer:

Chasplaya

Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:50 pm

AS this was bumped back up again, I just had to watch it over. And hey really enjoyed it second time round. I also had a look at Metzger Park, really nice looking small park, what made you pick that as a venue? Did you have your case out for busking lol!!

BigBear

Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:35 am

Chasplaya wrote:
AS this was bumped back up again, I just had to watch it over. And hey really enjoyed it second time round. I also had a look at Metzger Park, really nice looking small park, what made you pick that as a venue? Did you have your case out for busking lol!!

Jerry's daughter lived about 3 minutes away from the park. My house is all torn up and The Boss says no visitors until it's fixed (which may be awhile). So I was looking for a covered area to play under and Metzger Park had a covered alcove on their little community center that worked fine the first day while it rained. But it was really cold to play outside.

The next time we played, three days later, it was a beautiful day and and we had a corner of the park all to ourselves which was good since we played straight from 10:00 am until 4:00pm with only one w/c break!! We were having too much fun to stop!!

If I had to rely on my guitar skills, and busking, I'd starve to death!! lol! :cheer:

RicksPick

Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:46 am

Bump

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic