Collaboration of A Song for Tony!

heatndude

Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:18 pm

WOW the Bear came out of the forest, Ill have to admit its the best souding bear I have ever heard. I wasnt scared a bit how about you ? Great job guys ! Looking forward to your next collaboration. The 12 string sounds great, what other tunes were you playing out of the book in front of you ?

Mark

suziko

Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:23 pm

What a fun video! Nice job guys. Great singing and lovely playing. Looks like you two had a fun time, too.

BobR

Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:39 pm

Another fine job. Very nicely done. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Bob

songman52

Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:47 pm

Tony, we wish you had been there, as well. It was great fun. I wish I had worked on that song and could have played along, but Bear did a great job. It's the first time I really sang the song, though I've always liked it, and I guess you could see me trying to read some of the lyrics.

I'll post a longer reply on the first video thread (Sounds of Silence).

Jerry

BigBear

Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:53 pm

tovo wrote:
Well now I have seen it.

Guys that was just great. I'm very honoured (honored even) to have you do this song for me (usually guys sing for hot women but I don't suspect your motives at all! lol)

It was good too. REAL good. I'm really touched seriously. Thanks a million guys you, (together with some other TG members all in separate exchanges) have made my day honestly.

OK Bear...I'm going to take it out of the closet. You are going to need to hep me with it by telling me when it's good enough to post....I can't bear another failure on it!!

Thanks sincerely to BOTH of you. I really enjoyed seeing BOTH your videos and I like many others I suspect, found myself wishing I was there.

BRAVO.

You are more than welcome my friend! We wish you were with us too. You would have a blast! I'd be honored to help you finally get the Norwegian Wood monkey off your back! Maybe I can talk to the boss and come over to Oz! Fat chance of that! lol!

Cheers! :cheer:

AndyT

Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:13 pm

Well, lets see.... Bears first video. That calls for some kind of celebratory something or other. Hmm... I'll toast you with a glass of sugar free water! Yeah, thats the ticket!

LOL

Rick,
Really nice. You did a great job with it. I wasn't expecting the 12 string. It has a really nice sound. Good strumming and frettin' all around.

d_dog

Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:47 pm

Big Big props to you Bear and Songman. Fantastic work! That 12 string really hums! I so glad to see you post a video I hope this is a sign of more to come. Really great playing.

Chasplaya

Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:17 am

Wow smarter than the average Bear, I don't see any pic-a-nic baskets BooBoo. What a nice touch doing it for Tony and on a 12 to boot!

Great stuff yet again guys.

BigBear

Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:05 am

Again, thank you all for the kind words. I really appreciate it. Tony has worked so hard on this song that it was only fair to dedicate it to him.

For someone with extreme performance anxiety your support and positive comments are really a huge help. But don't worry, you won't have to see, or listen to, me all that much. But I am going to post a student video soon.

Thanks again all my friends! :cheer:

cosmicmechanic

Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:29 am

BigBear, Songman52, I am happy to announce that you have won the "Visit Tovo in Australia and play Norwegian Wood" contest!

Legal concerns oblige me to inform you that the past winners of this competition have yet to post the expected video result (or any post at all).

But please, no worries ... green-skinned ogres are now said to be more enlightened and probably do not engage in the doubtful practices associated with them in the not-so-distant past.

The fact that Tovo has accumulated so many guitars that he is now selling off to buy his new Taylor guitar is probably totally unrelated to the aforementioned situation.

Have a nice trip!

P.S.
Wonderful posts! That is, congratulations for this and also for "Sounds of Silence" and "Kansas City"!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic