Collaboration of A Song for Tony!

michelew

Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:37 am

So that's what a Bear, a song man and 2 gorgeous Taylors sound like...Fantastic. That sounded so good guys that it made me want to go and learn it myself. I loved it. Good to see that the bear CAN be coaxed out of his cave.

willem

Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:37 am

Yes there it is,,,Rick great job,,i know you woood!!!
Can i suggest to give more attension on the interlude you mist it! lol.

Jerry and Rick thanks for sharing al the vids you made,i enjoyed it pretty much,,it is from a outstanding class and looking forward to see more of you two,,maybe seperate or a PIP,,

tovo

Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:55 am

cosmicmechanic wrote:
BigBear, Songman52, I am happy to announce that you have won the "Visit Tovo in Australia and play Norwegian Wood" contest!

Legal concerns oblige me to inform you that the past winners of this competition have yet to post the expected video result (or any post at all).

But please, no worries ... green-skinned ogres are now said to be more enlightened and probably do not engage in the doubtful practices associated with them in the not-so-distant past.

The fact that Tovo has accumulated so many guitars that he is now selling off to buy his new Taylor guitar is probably totally unrelated to the aforementioned situation.
Well Mr and Mrs Shrek would be happy to have some "Made in the USA" visitors to go with the "Made in the USA" Taylor GA Koa Limited I just picked up. I bet the visitors won't be as pretty as the guitar is though!

neverfoundthetime

Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:07 pm

Well, well, well, wonders do happen! That was a real treat Rick and Jerry, thanks for brightening my day! And Rick you made that 12 string sing out beautifully. Loved it and was really happy to see two more from you guys waiting for me. Happy day! Well done both of you. After Tom & Jerry and Ben & Jerry we now have Rick & Jerry!

RicksPick

Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:32 pm

I've been humming, singing this tune all day
Thanks guys

RicksPick

AcousticAl

Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:54 pm

Perfect. Thanks for posting this for us.

And really great that you dedicated it to Tony.

Yamaha48

Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:45 am

Hey bear that sounds great.

Verry good sound,and you play on a 12 string guitar.
Thanks fore sharing this fore all of us.

greetz Anton

MarkM

Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:08 am

Smooth like butter!!! Well if you had performance anxiety it is gone now. Great job!!!!!

MarkM

dennisg

Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:16 am

Hey, I just got back from vacation, and what a joyous surprise from you two guys. I got a Norwegian woody just listening to that gorgeous 12-string.

BigBear

Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:59 am

Thank you all for the kind words. Matt has teased us with perhaps a vehicle to do more real, face-to-face jamming. I can't express how much I would support other TG'ers getting together to make music, good or bad. It's what makes TG unique and so different from anything else on the web! :cheer:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic