Collaboration of Kansas City

BigBear

Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:10 am

MarkM wrote:
Great job!!!! Thanks for posting all three of these videos. This was a alot of fun for me to watch two guys really enjoying playing together. Throw "Hey Hey Hey" on the back of this and you've got the Beatles Medley. Can't wait to see the next collaboration.

MarkM

Mark- Thanks so much! I can't wait to do the next one! Jerry is so much fun to jam with. I'm trying to get him to re-visit his daughter again soon! I've been working on the blues just so I can do a better job backing him up.

Have you done your fishing trip yet? I want to see some fish pictures!

Cheers! :cheer:

eagle670

Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:54 pm

Great job guy's!

You did the song justice and that is coming from a Kansas City guy. I look forward to hearing more from you two.

Kevin

snipe

Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:44 pm

Maybe a little late to the party but just saw your video. Loved it. I watched it about 3 times and I was noodling with bear in C pentatonic. Even got the old lady out of her chair on that one. Lots of fun. Thanks guys. The others were great as well.

Mike

BigBear

Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:10 pm

Thanks everybody! I sure appreciate your kind words!

Mike, you got it! C pentatonic. But I'm used to playing the blues in E or A and so everything I know is built around those keys and scale patterns.

I know I can move them anywhere but on the spur of the moment I didn't keep my powder dry and I kind of choked! So I'm working on C major blues right now so the next time Jerry comes up here I can do a much better job.

Doesn't Jerry do a great job singing and playing that song? If any of you gets a chance to jam with Jerry- take it!! I just can't tell you how much I enjoyed getting to know him and playing songs with him!

Cheers! :cheer:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic