Collaboration of If You Could Read My Mind

willem

Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:20 pm

daryl wrote:
Me too Willem. :-( How did THAT happen?

That was just GREAT! Kevin, rock solid playing. Jay beautiful work. Chris spot on singing (I especially liked the double voices with the harmonies).

How many more collabs have I missed? :( :( :( :(
B) :laugh:

I liked the two guitar parts and one Chris,, who wants to hear two Chris's :laugh: B)

sandysue

Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:02 pm

Wow guys, that was really nice. Perfect timing, beautiful guitar playing, and Chris, you have a very nice voice. :) I would love to hear more from you guys :)

Sandy

crieniecat

Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:22 pm

Woohoo!! :woohoo:

REALLY loved it. Great guitar playing and perfectly sung. Love the harmony parts as well, it really adds to the song.
I definitely vote for more collabs from you guys ;) :woohoo:

Corina. :P B)

michelew

Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:13 pm

I love it when someone opens the TG vault of treasures and the gold comes pouring out reminding us all what it's all about.

Great collab guys. It never gets old.

Four years eh? I reckon you might be overdue for the next one. :)

I really enjoyed that.

Shel

dekotaj

Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:49 am

willem wrote:
daryl wrote:

That was just GREAT! Kevin, rock solid playing. Jay beautiful work. Chris spot on singing (I especially liked the double voices with the harmonies).

I liked the two guitar parts and one Chris,, who wants to hear two Chris's :laugh: B)
Thanks folks.
This was my first collaboration on TG.
And for Daryl & Willem.I don't believe you two missed it?? as Chris says underneath the video,he re-posted it.Not sure were the original went to.But folks were kind enough to leave a number of pages of nice comments.And just to set the record straight.You did hear two Chris.But you did only get to see one.Now that is a good thing,with a mug like that.haha.

Sandysue, Corina,would like to see more
Sis thinks 4 yr is to long.

This one is only 3ys old, ha ha.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyJXphIrn58

Just joking with you sis.It has been a long time.And to be honest,Jay and Chris have both talked about another one.So my be I should get of my lazy butt and do some more???

Thank folks
Kev

sandysue

Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:48 am

dekotaj wrote:
willem wrote:
daryl wrote:

Thanks folks.
And for Daryl & Willem.I don't believe you two missed it?? as Chris says underneath the video,he re-posted it.Not sure were the original went to.But folks were kind enough to leave a number of pages of nice comments.And just to set the record straight.You did hear two Chris.But you did only get to see one.Now that is a good thing,with a mug like that.haha.

Just joking with you sis.It has been a long time.And to be honest,Jay and Chris have both talked about another one.So my be I should get of my lazy butt and do some more???

Thank folks
Kev

wow Kev I loved that. Even Vanessa was in the mix. more please. :)

Sandy

willem

Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:02 pm

sandysue wrote:
dekotaj wrote:
willem wrote:
daryl wrote:

Thanks folks.

Thank folks
Kev

wow Kev I loved that. Even Vanessa was in the mix. more please. :)

Sandy

That sounded so great, almost a tear in my eye.

Thanks Kevin for linkin it

Willem

TGNesh

Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:54 pm

Gosh, this one is even 4 four years old, haha! :laugh: The black-tshirt-video, except for Miss Ale of course! :P

I remember working on this one was soothing for my soul, got lost in the music....Thankfully I'm in a better place now. :)

dekotaj wrote:

Kev

crieniecat

Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:58 pm

OK! Wait...Kev you THINK you should get out of your chair with...lol :woohoo:
You Should!! Get a hold of these great guys and post another treat for the rest of TG. ;)
Now there are not a lot of women on TG but I think you guys now maybe have the majority asking for more....

Do I need say more?!? B)
Beg steel and borrow? ;) :P B)

Corina.

michelew

Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:36 pm

More good memories with that one Kev. Nice one. Thanks for resurrecting it.

Shel
:kiss:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic