Wammer & AcousticAl LIVE collaboration!

jayswett

Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:18 am

I liked that feature on Miley's video of the chords displayed during the song. Perhaps that technology could be added to Neil's song demonstrations. Anyway, that Butterfly song is a lovely one, and I agree with Chris in that it seems similar to Landslide.

pbraun

Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:43 am

I am late to the party but this was great. You two play perfectly together! This was a real treat-thanks
Pete

rapsidy

Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:24 pm

Hi Tammy/ Al

that was special, thanks for letting us into your home, really appreciated this

I like making movies, Al i enjoyed the intro and road trip added to the feel of the journey, well done

suziko

Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:43 am

Wow, I really loved watching these! I hope I get the chance to do something similar in the future. Thanks, Tammy and Al, for doing this and letting us all see. It was a real joy.

Suzi

dennisg

Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:43 am

That was a lot of fun. Thanks for posting that.

wammer

Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:15 pm

Wow thanks everyone for watching we had a blast. Although Al didnt suggest the camera until we had been singing and playing for about 4 hours and I really had no voice or finger tips left.

Al was right when I suggested the song and it had Miley Cyrus aka (Hanna Montana) attached he was a little put back....LOL. But once he heard the tune he took it full throttle and did a great job on the harmonies. So now its my job to learn to pick it properly. Yes it is a lot like landslide and as I told Al I only just had the A HA moment a couple days before that I can Travis I just didn't know it LOL.

I really enjoy playing with others and now I have a new guitar buddy.

Thanks again

Tammy

TGMatt

Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:15 pm

Fantastic and fabulously fun! What a treat to see and hear you play together. Wonderful! How did you end up playing together, and how made the musical connection?

Is that community TG map feature working? I can see more collaborations happening in this way.

Wally

millponddave

Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:10 pm

Wow! Great job. you guys looked like you were really having fun. I would love to find some TG folks in my area to get together with.
Dave

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic