Wammer & AcousticAl 2nd collaboration (4th & final song added)

AcousticAl

Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:28 pm

Just added a 3rd song.
Sorry. ;)

We really only play these songs once or twice before recording them. Probably should've taken another run at this one. Just havin' fun.

wammer

Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:39 pm

AcousticAl wrote:
Just added a 3rd song.
Sorry. ;)

We really only play these songs once or twice before recording them. Probably should've taken another run at this one. Just havin' fun.
YIKES :woohoo: ............Wow Al maybe you should mention that it was our very last thing we did as our fingers were bleeding

We discussed doing it over and I told Al we should post it as is as we really were just practising and learning the harmonies and gee its not always pretty :blush: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: EH!

Lavallee

Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:53 pm

This is a great ending on the third one since you guys were having fun. Isn't the purpose of the hobby?. It should always with a good laugh like that

Marc

buddy

Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:55 pm

Tammy and Al, you made my day with these posts. You play so well together and your voices compliment one another so well. Tammy, you have a wonderful folk song voice !

Bud

Yamaha48

Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:09 am

Great job my friends,nice to see the 2nd Collaboration.
By the second song i take my guitar,and set the capo on the first fret.
Nice to play that tune.
Thanks fore sharing,hope to see more very soon.

greetz from the Netherlands. Anton

AndyT

Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:26 am

Love the Margarita video! Best ending of the three. Not musically, but friendship wise. Good times and good laughs.

Tammy you said, "Apparently my 'A' has moved." You too? On my guitar its the 'C'. One of these days I'll have to get one of them Martins. I hear they don't do that.

And where is Ms. Al hiding? I was looking for her to model some of her new outfits.

AcousticAl

Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:26 am

I could hear the echos of 'encore' for Tammy's singing.

I added one last video to the top- 'Country Roads'.

heatndude

Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:57 am

You guys got it goin on ! That looks like a ton of fun and you sound great also !

Suzi if you read this PM me I would sure like to try and do something like this if you are intrested

Mark

neverfoundthetime

Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:25 am

Haha, that was great! (I'm laughing because of the ending of Country Roads, so nice to see you two having fun!)

You made me wish that I could jump over to Canada and join right in! And yeah you also made me sing along out loud!

Greetz' :cheer:

Vanessa

BobR

Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:41 pm

Al / Tammy

Great job on the last two videos. Once again, you seem to be having a lot of fun, and after all isn't that what it's all about?

Bob

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic