Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:25 pm

NKenny wrote:
Very nice Al, good to see you again

Kenny
It's good to be seen, Kenny!
Cheers!

Lavallee

Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:17 am

Hi Al, really like that video. You are certainly among the members who have progressed the most. Your guitar playing, singing, recording skills are quite professional.

Always a pleasure to see your performance. You said you were bluesy when you recorded, but i guess emotions give the tone.

Hope you are in higher spirit, with the charming winter we are having: every day is a chance to do exercise with a shovel or to be imaginative on how to wear 3 layers of winter coats.

Marc

AcousticAl

Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:26 am

Lavallee wrote:
Hi Al, really like that video. You are certainly among the members who have progressed the most. Your guitar playing, singing, recording skills are quite professional.

Always a pleasure to see your performance. You said you were bluesy when you recorded, but i guess emotions give the tone.

Hope you are in higher spirit, with the charming winter we are having: every day is a chance to do exercise with a shovel or to be imaginative on how to wear 3 layers of winter coats.

Marc
Hey there Marc

Thanks a lot for your comments. Like everyone on TG, there are days when I feel competent and others when I just want to destroy this instrument that was sent to torment and mock me!

And yes.. I'm feeling much better now. Going from -28 to +28 degrees Celsius was just what the doctor ordered!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic