Busking Eric Clapton

willem

Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:09 am

Suzy,,thanks for listen ,it means a lot to me...

Tom your right ''an old ............. and I will keep working on it..

Terry glad you enjoyed it,,,You got me on my knees..well done,,I am envious on your bending barre finger,,,,I really enjoyed your Lala

Bob,,,,Mmmmm bending he,,I must try that but my ear won't listen...yet!! thx ,,,were you working on??

Willem

tovo

Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:16 pm

Hey Willem just saw this one mate. Great job, progressing really well. You got some very useful advice on the timing also. This is a terrific Clapton tune, one he didn't initially think was worthy of recording. I guess when you are writing hit after hit you can afford to be picky!

Keep working on it mate, some great playing there and I'm sure you can get it down really, really solid with more work.

Yamaha48

Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:05 am

Hello willem,good to see your video i like it.sounds nice to my ears.
Cheers anton

Lavallee

Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:49 am

willem wrote:
the best I good do,,I so wanted to learn this song.. a bit slow but..happy

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.
Hi Willem, sorry for the late reply. You did a great job on your video. Multi track is a lot of work. finger picking sounded good and the solo was just missing that bend at the beginning. Otherwise it sounds very good.

Marc

Lavallee

Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:05 pm

tacticaltal wrote:
Don't you guys laugh at me, now. I'm trying =)

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.
Hi Terry, I thougth this was great to integrate the solo with the chords, I do not think it was with the lesson, do you have the tabs for that ?

Marc

tacticaltal

Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:11 pm

Lavallee wrote:
tacticaltal wrote:
Don't you guys laugh at me, now. I'm trying =)

Hi Terry, I thougth this was great to integrate the solo with the chords, I do not think it was with the lesson, do you have the tabs for that ?

Marc
I do have the tabs, which I can send to you via email. Or, you can see how it's supposed to be played here:

Lavallee

Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:20 pm

I just sent you a message
Marc

willem

Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:30 pm

Tony,,Anton,Marc,,thx for listen,,

Willem

neverfoundthetime

Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:45 pm

sounds like that is coming alone well Terry.... keep it going, you are well on your way!
Chris

tacticaltal

Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:07 pm

Willem, I thought I commented on this. Didn't I comment on this? Let me comment on this. :) You're sounding wonderful tonight on this song :) I really do enjoy your uploads. I hope to be able to attend a camp and meet you and the others sometime. Good job.

Terry

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic