Busking The Beatles

rapsidy

Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:19 am

Hello all

Good to be back.. still nervous about posting a video.. its crazy what goes on in your head..all the little tricks your mind plays lol.

Anyhow I play it the way Neils lesson showed just capo 5 th fret so its in C .. I couldnt use open C as didnt have time to struggle and work out the run down parts in the chorus to know what chords they are in C .. if any clever transposes out there willing to help that be cool

cheers brad

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

daryl

Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:35 am

Hey Brad. Thanks for posting! Peace to you too. You play with a lot of confidence now. Nice strong rhythm hand and your chord changes seemed effortless.

michelew

Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:25 am

Hey Brad it's great seeing you back posting. Good on you for jumping straight back into the deep end. No sharks here. :)

I absolutely agree with Daryl. Your new confidence was the first thing that struck me too. I'd say the playing has definitely paid off. I enjoyed it heaps.

I see you're channeling Tony with the hat thing (or is Rick your role model). :) Tony's off on a blues journey.

Oh and I belieeeeeeve you still owe me some bub shots. :) no pressure now.

Thanks for the grins.

Shel

BobR

Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:25 am

Hi Brad,

Nice to see a post from you. Well done. :)

Bob

willem

Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:41 pm

Yeah,one big big smile over here,,what a super confidence,,(new life he,,feeling good in your skin)

Me too want to know why Tony left the building,,maybe there is not much on the blues scene here..

great Brad... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: B)

Willem.

neverfoundthetime

Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:28 pm

Well done Brad, big improvements all round on the playing and singing, phrasing etc. Nice to have you back!
Chris

tombo1230

Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:03 pm

Well done Brad, nice job. Welcome back! :)

Everybody loves a good Beatle tune. Peace right back at you! B) :)

Tom N.

Lavallee

Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:26 pm

Nice signing and playing Brad, but mostly you looked comfortable

Good to have you back

Marc

rapsidy

Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:57 am

Thanks guys

I suppose when you don;t have to stress over just finding a chord you can relax a bit more and just enjoy the playing, I suppose that is the confidence thing.

Hey Chris thanks I am always trying to improve the singing I have had a friend helping me and i am starting to understand it better, I just wished i was more interested when I was 20 lol would have been a lot easier.

Michelle photos yes but first i need to see it :blink: the little fella isnt due until December :)

oh so Tony playing the blues eh.. good on him

My question is I dont see many videos posted from you guys since i have been gone???? or am i not looking hard enough?

willem

Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:44 pm

rapsidy wrote:
Thanks guys

I suppose when you don;t have to stress over just finding a chord you can relax a bit more and just enjoy the playing, I suppose that is the confidence thing.

Hey Chris thanks I am always trying to improve the singing I have had a friend helping me and i am starting to understand it better, I just wished i was more interested when I was 20 lol would have been a lot easier.

Michelle photos yes but first i need to see it :blink: the little fella isnt due until December :)

oh so Tony playing the blues eh.. good on him

My question is I dont see many videos posted from you guys since i have been gone???? or am i not looking hard enough?
Hi Brad,,I think you have looked hard enough,,,the videos are in the make I think...or not...

Willem

ps KEEP POSTING..

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic