Busking The Beatles

neverfoundthetime

Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:47 am

Hey Willem, that's coming along pretty well, your skills are improving all the time!
It was hard to hear as the volume was very low... can you boost it to 11?
:-)

willem

Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:53 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Hey Willem, that's coming along pretty well, your skills are improving all the time!
It was hard to hear as the volume was very low... can you boost it to 11?
:-)
Thx Chris,,boost it up,,I can hear it very good here with and without earphone,,,but I have exstra speakers on my computer also..

daryl

Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:08 am

Willem, Smooth and steady. Nice. Just a couple of spots that need a little work. Perhaps if you put it in the studentreview channel Neil will give you some pointers.....

Lavallee

Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:08 am

HI Willem , quite an improvement you are almost there as there seem to be a bit of confusion with some bass notes after the first section.

Chris , crank up your ear piece, I can hear it very well :)

Marc

willem

Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:20 am

daryl wrote:
Willem, Smooth and steady. Nice. Just a couple of spots that need a little work. Perhaps if you put it in the studentreview channel Neil will give you some pointers.....

Thx Daryl,, I tryed to keep an even tempo and I know I did some mistakes(grey cells) but wanted to keep going..I did uploaded for Neil as well 'cos it looks a trend to uploaded on both sides,, maybe its for you to watch I guess..

willem

Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:23 am

Lavallee wrote:
HI Willem , quite an improvement you are almost there as there seem to be a bit of confusion with some bass notes after the first section.

Chris , crank up your ear piece, I can hear it very well :)

Marc

Thx Marc,,,Its great to hear I have improvement,,yes indeed some confusion here and there but I will keep playing it now and put it all in my brain..

glad you are not deff,,, :laugh: B)

Willem

BobR

Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:57 pm

Willem,

As others have pointed out a few spots to improve on, but overall it is sounding pretty good.

And I can hear it very well :laugh:

Bob

willem

Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:05 am

BobR wrote:
Willem,

As others have pointed out a few spots to improve on, but overall it is sounding pretty good.

And I can hear it very well :laugh:

Bob

ThX Bob,,how are you doing these day?,,,

dekotaj

Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:17 pm

Willem BRAVO!!!

Great tune.I found myself watching your right hand most of all.I like the way the fingers snapped from the second knuckle.The way some of the thumb beats rested on the the next string waiting for the next bass note.Real nice right hand work sir.

Kevin

willem

Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:52 pm

dekotaj wrote:
Willem BRAVO!!!

Great tune.I found myself watching your right hand most of all.I like the way the fingers snapped from the second knuckle.The way some of the thumb beats rested on the the next string waiting for the next bass note.Real nice right hand work sir.

Kevin

Oh WOW Kevin,,that all great to hear,,,I really did'nt noticed that by myself but I work on a sort of crawled pickin, not with longfingers has I ever heard Neil telling to someone..

thx Kevin,,keep on pickin..

You can't stay away here is'nt it?

Willem

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic