"She Talks to Angels" by D-Dog and AcousticAl

michelew

Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:30 am

Oh my GOD!!! That was AWESOME. Fantastic job guys. What a team.

Al you continue to put up amazing stuff.
Damian - I really reckon you could be a professional singer with that voice.

Fantastic!

Michele

rapsidy

Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:10 am

Al I love your confidence and coolness on the guitar B) and Damien you have a cracking voice and i would pay to listen to it awesome mate :)

Brad

ffsooo3

Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:37 am

Not sure how I missed this thread. Thanks Brad for putting it back up on top!

Wow! Great all around. Too bad we couldn't see Damian.

Perhaps TG could start a "TopTen Collaboration Videos" TAB or something where everyone gets a chance to vote and the top ten list keeps getting updated. Al would probably pull a Beatles' feat and have the top 5 slots for something like a year!

Very impressive!!!!!!!

d_dog

Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:03 pm

Thank you all for all your kind words, it's nothing without the awesome guitar playing of Al, kudos to him for putting this together!
I know I've been absent around here lately, I hope to change that in the coming year, it's my new years resolution, practice more, play more.
I'll try really hard to show my face soon ;-)

heyjoe

Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:44 pm

Wow, what a collaboration. One of my favourite Black Crowes songs too.

Al, I can remember your first video for TG, it seems like such a long time ago, your playing has improved hugely, you should be proud of how well you are playing now.

Damian, are you Chris robonson in disguise?- thats a hard song to get right, especially the way he sings it- extra large pizzas for you both.

Joe

AcousticAl

Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:39 pm

heyjoe wrote:
Wow, what a collaboration. One of my favourite Black Crowes songs too.

Al, I can remember your first video for TG, it seems like such a long time ago, your playing has improved hugely, you should be proud of how well you are playing now.

Damian, are you Chris robonson in disguise?- thats a hard song to get right, especially the way he sings it- extra large pizzas for you both.

Joe

Hey Joe,

Good to see you on the forums again. How's life been treating you?

Thanks for your comments on the upload. I've learned a lot- obviously from Neil/TG but also about recording in general. I'm sure I'm still in the infancy stage, but it's been a fun journey so far. I'm glad to be a part of TG with you and all the other fine folks on here.

To anyone that is hesitating about uploading a video- just do it! You won't regret it.

Damian- you have been missed, so it will be nice to see more of you in the new year!!

Cheers!

tombo1230

Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:15 pm

Al, guitar playing was great! You made it look effortless. Damian awesome vocals, really rich. If I was looking to find something to comment on, then one tiny thing I would say, get a pop shield as the mic was a bit poppy in places, otherwise really impressive guys. First class.

Tom N.

heyjoe

Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:13 am

AcousticAl wrote
Hey Joe,

Good to see you on the forums again. How's life been treating you?

Thanks for your comments on the upload. I've learned a lot- obviously from Neil/TG but also about recording in general. I'm sure I'm still in the infancy stage, but it's been a fun journey so far. I'm glad to be a part of TG with you and all the other fine folks on here.

To anyone that is hesitating about uploading a video- just do it! You won't regret it.

Damian- you have been missed, so it will be nice to see more of you in the new year!!

Cheers!
Hey Al, its good to be back on the forums and in Target again- I've missed it.
Life has been treating me very well recently, I've been in my new job 2.5 months and am enjoying it, its a more physical job than I have been used to, and the weight loss is most agreeable, as is the paycheck at the end of every month. Health wise I'm doing well, guitar wise- I'm up to 3 now, 1 acoustic, 2 electric, and I'm really enjoying playing tham all, now I need to learn some tunes!

As you said, to anyone hesitiating about videos, just do it, you couldnt find a more appreciative, friendly, considerate group of people to show your videos to.

Thanks

Joe

garner

Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:02 am

Hi Al Great job on this song. Just wondering what tunning you are in?
I would like to tackle this song>

Thanks
Garner

AcousticAl

Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:13 am

garner wrote:
Hi Al Great job on this song. Just wondering what tunning you are in?
I would like to tackle this song>

Thanks
Garner

Hey there Garner,

Sorry for the delay in replying-- Am writing this from a cruise ship...
It's called open-e tuning. Gives a really cool sound.

Cheers!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic