"She Talks to Angels" by D-Dog and AcousticAl

neverfoundthetime

Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:54 am

AcousticAl wrote:
neverfoundthetime wrote:
Great job Al and Damian! Wow, you really nailed that Damian. Al, smooth as ever on the banjo. Man I wouldn't go near that song with a bent stick. Pizza to you both.

A song The Phantom Singer won't touch? An aversion to crows, Chris?
... no just an aversion to sounding like a strangled cat when I attempt something I'm not going to pull off. :-)
Damian did pull it off!

dekotaj

Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:08 am

Hey Guys,

That was just fantastic.Great sound by both of you.Damian really like the vocals,Al what can I say,you got the Martin sounding great.And over the neck playing.BRAVO!!!Guys BRAVO!!!

Kevin

AcousticAl

Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:59 am

dekotaj wrote:
Hey Guys,

That was just fantastic.Great sound by both of you.Damian really like the vocals,Al what can I say,you got the Martin sounding great.And over the neck playing.BRAVO!!!Guys BRAVO!!!

Kevin

Thanks Kevin- but the Martin sat this one out. Played it on my Fender. :)

MarkM

Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:34 am

Holy Crap!!! Damn that was good!!! Al you must PM me the TAB for that. I've always secretly craved learning this song. You play it very very well. I wish we got a chance to see the other guitar part you had on there as well. Fine job pal. Wow.

Damian I have no idea what you are talking about. You nailed those vocals as far as I'm concerned. OUTFREAKINGSTANDING!!!!!!!!!

MarkM

dennisg

Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:59 pm

I've been away for a few days and, boy, was this nice to come home to! Great job, both of you.

neverfoundthetime

Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:22 pm

AcousticAl wrote:
dekotaj wrote:
Hey Guys,

Kevin

Thanks Kevin- but the Martin sat this one out. Played it on my Fender. :)
...I'm happy my ears (and eyes) didn't deceive me Al ... thought so.

BigBear

Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:12 pm

Wow guys, that was great! Rock solid guitar from Al and amazing vocals from Damian. Dog, I had no ideea you could sing like that!! Well done!

Great collaboration! Thanks for sharing it with us! I really enjoyed it.

:cheer:

haoli25

Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:15 pm

BRAVO, guys! Image

dekotaj

Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:22 am

Sorry Al,What can I say.I've watch the video enough to have seen it was the Finder,And not the Martin.I was to much into the song,Watching your playing and listening to Damian singing.Have to do a little better job of watching next time,And the next time and the next time and so on.Guess I'm saying cant wait for your next performance,Martin or not.

Damn these old eyes.
Kevin

AcousticAl

Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:07 am

dekotaj wrote:
Sorry Al,What can I say.I've watch the video enough to have seen it was the Finder,And not the Martin.I was to much into the song,Watching your playing and listening to Damian singing.Have to do a little better job of watching next time,And the next time and the next time and so on.Guess I'm saying cant wait for your next performance,Martin or not.

Damn these old eyes.
Kevin
No need to apologize. I actually went with the Fender on this one because I find open-E tuning really tight on some of the strings. Didn't want to reef on the Martin so soon after getting it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic