"Stolen Houses" by Mr. & MRS. AcousticAl!!!

lil40

Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:20 pm

That was beautiful, how lovely that you two can make such fantastic music together.

Great singing and very nice guitar playing as well!

AcousticAl

Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:52 pm

Helen will be glad to read all of your responses. Maybe I'll talk her into posting her own response here.

Thanks for taking the time...

On another note- you'll see I'm re-posting some old videos to the TG Channels. I was having techie troubles before and wasn't able to before, so please excuse my posting things you've already seen. I'm leery of TG becoming 'the Al show'. Not my intention.

Chasplaya

Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:17 pm

Much better :)

I think a Stevie & Lindsay song such as Landslide would be suited to you both. Again well done to you both.

dennisg

Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:52 pm

Great job, Al and Helen! Helen, I love your gutsy, ballsy alto voice, and I can just envision it on so many songs. And, Al, your playing -- as always -- was just perfect. I want to hear more from you two.

As someone who regularly sings with his wife, I know how much fun and rewarding it is to share that experience with someone you love. To all of you who have yet to try it, I can only say that bringing your partner into your musical world isn't the dumbest thing you can do. It's a great way to share the second-most enjoyable thing you can do with someone else.

Chasplaya

Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:01 pm

But....but....but what if you don't háve a partner....??? :(

;) :P

dennisg wrote:
Great job, Al and Helen! Helen, I love your gutsy, ballsy alto voice, and I can just envision it on so many songs. And, Al, your playing -- as always -- was just perfect. I want to hear more from you two.

As someone who regularly sings with his wife, I know how much fun and rewarding it is to share that experience with someone you love. To all of you who have yet to try it, I can only say that bringing your partner into your musical world isn't the dumbest thing you can do. It's a great way to share the second-most enjoyable thing you can do with someone else.

Chasplaya

Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:05 pm

nesh16041972 wrote:

;) :P
You did say in another post you knew of Justin Bieber.....On second thoughts that might be construed by some as kidnapping... lol

tovo

Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:39 pm

nesh16041972 wrote:
When I don't have a partner I just play with myself. It's not as satisfying but what can you do?

NKenny

Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:59 pm

More surprises every day. Mrs Al has a beautiful voice and nice playing as always Al. Hope the two of you do many more. Always room for more gadgets.

Have a great day
Kenny

reiver

Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:10 pm

Thanks Al - really enjoyed this. Don't know the song but thought you played it very nicely, as always, and Helen's voice fitted it perfectly. I'm looking forward to more from both of you in the future.

Stuart

haoli25

Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:33 pm

Bravo, AcousticAL and AcousticHelen. Great playing Al, a beautiful Martin, and a beautiful wife with a great voice. Life is good! Thanks so much for posting your video.

Bill Image

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic