"Stolen Houses" by Mr. & MRS. AcousticAl!!!

AcousticAl

Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:21 am

cosmicmechanic wrote:
Helen? Hmmm ... in an effort to be helpful (as usual) I wanted to suggest a screenname that respects the "iambic pentameter", or rhythm of syllables of "AcousticAl".
First thing that comes to mind is "AcousticHel" and that kinda doesn't sound right :S
Howza bout "AcousticElle"?

Oh yeah, everything about this video is smashingly good. Thanks, it is very touching.

Pierre

Too funny, Pierre! Acoustic Hell! Great name for a band! (or good description of some of my first videos on TG!)

BTW, you guys ROCK! Thanks again for all the supportive comments. H is seeing them all.

neverfoundthetime

Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:31 am

Beautifully sung and played by The AcousticAls. Really enjoyed that guys.
But I do have a complaint. It was way too short.
Agree with Chas, Landslide or Never Going Back Again is begging.

dekotaj

Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:34 am

BRAVO!!!BRAVO!!!

Al and Mrs.Al,Great stuff.What a fantastic way to start my morning,with great music!BTW Al got that MARTIN sounding NICE. Mrs Helen,what a lovely singing voice.Maybe next time you guys do a song you can add that beautiful baby in the picture behind Al in all his videos.

Thanks folks
Kevin

MarkM

Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:12 pm

Helen & Al that was fantastic. Helen you have a wonderful voice. I can see some really nice collaborations with you and Al in the coming months. What a pleasure to watch and listen too. Al as always your playing gets better and better every day. That was flawless. Great job you two.

MarkM

AcousticAl

Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:54 pm

dekotaj wrote:
BRAVO!!!BRAVO!!!

Al and Mrs.Al,Great stuff.What a fantastic way to start my morning,with great music!BTW Al got that MARTIN sounding NICE. Mrs Helen,what a lovely singing voice.Maybe next time you guys do a song you can add that beautiful baby in the picture behind Al in all his videos.

Thanks folks
Kevin
I see you got the bifocals fixed, Kevin! :laugh:

The beautiful baby in the background is now ELEVEN! My munchkin ain't such a munchkin anymore
Might be time for me to learn "Cat's Cradle". :(

wammer

Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:02 pm

Awwwwwwwwww :(

But you already know "Butterfly Fly Away"

jcrocket

Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:41 pm

Helen & Al, that was simply awesome. What's that old show business saying, "always leave them wanting more" - you've certainly accomplished that.

Jeff

michelew

Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:44 pm

Helen - that was just FANTASTIC! What a debut! I really love your voice. It has a great intensity to it and it sounds gutsy and beautiful. I hope that this is just the beginning of your appearances on TG.

Mr Helen - flawless playing, it was a perfect accompaniment and really pretty.

I absolutely agree that we need multiple encore.

Fabulous!!

Good going Al.

Michele

thereshopeyet

Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:00 am

Well I'm proud of you! ;)

Chasplaya wrote:
tovo wrote:
nesh16041972 wrote:
But....but....but what if you don't háve a partner....??? :(
When I don't have a partner I just play with myself. It's not as satisfying but what can you do?

Its tempting... very tempting . But I shall be strong and not make any condescending remarks. I'll PM them separately then put them on the Walls then You Tube, Myspace, Facebook etc etc etc This is a nice thread and needs to be kept just that way

sbutler

Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:04 am

You have to explain this one to me...! :huh:

You did say in another post you knew of Justin Bieber.....On second thoughts that might be construed by some as kidnapping... lol[/quote]

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic