Busking Pink Floyd

neverfoundthetime

Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:09 am

That looks like a whole lot of fun Mike!

daryl

Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:54 am

Good job Mike. Keep 'em coming.

MarkM

Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:23 am

Love the song Mike. You did a wonderful job. Just wish I could have heard your guitar a bit louder...... :)

MarkM

snipe

Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:58 pm

Pierre, Yes lots of fun to play. If you have an electric sitting next to you, I say pick it up and just have some fun with it. You don't have to put crunch on it. Just play it clean and see what you can come up with. Its really kind of addictive (to me) because its so versatile. Ive only had it a couple years and feels like Im just scratching the surface. What kind of electric do you have? No special insights but its a blast and you have to piss off the neighbors at least once or you haven't lived! :laugh:

Bart, Thank you much. Ya I like the telecaster a lot. I had a strat a long time ago but the telecaster just seems to work for me better. That track was a youtube track of the original with no lead guitar

Chris, thanks, ya its a fun one to play

Daryl, Thank you sir. Any more productions on the horizon??

Mark, Thanks very much, and something I need to work on is using one of these DAW systems (reaper?) and get the sound balanced out. Yes its one of my favorite pink Floyd songs too.

Mike

daryl

Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:11 pm

Mike,

Definitely grab REAPER and start playing with it. It is EXTREMELY powerful and intuitive to use. I'd be more than willing to help you out in any way I can. All my mixes/productions are done with REAPER. I love it. You can also loop videos and slow them down as well. Let me know.

Daryl

Craig

Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:29 pm

Hey Mike,

Nice job! Very cool! Are you still playing acoustic or have you gone mostly electric? Just curious about the percentage of which you are tending to play more. At any rate, enjoyed watching your post.

Craig

BobR

Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:00 pm

Hi Mike,

That was a mighty fine performance. Rock On !!!!

Bob

snipe

Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:03 pm

Daryl, Ok you talked me into it. Im going to get reaper and have a look.. I was trying to figure out pro tools the other day again and my brain was about to explode! Ill check in and let you know how it goes. Im sure im going to need some help with it at some point.

Craig, Thanks mucho. I still play with my acoustic some, but lately my focus has been on the electric. It seems to open up a few more doors for me, but I go back and forth over time. Glad you liked it and thanks for watching .

Bob, Thanks, really appreciate that!!!!

Mike

dekotaj

Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:05 am

Bravo Mike !!!

Pink Floyd, can't go wrong.
Back to back great guitar videos.Keep pumping them out sir. Love to watch you ROCK and ROLL!!!
Kev

PS. About time to give a little face time?? If I can stick my mug up here, no one should be worried. ha ha

lueders

Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:14 pm

Badass, Mike! :) :) :)

NICE!! Love your stuff! This looks like more fun than a barrel of monkeys.
I DIG how you just go for it, man.

(I loved it man. I covet your Tele.)

I was thinking of trying a collab on Zep mando tunes but needed someone to do the Page-thing...and I only know a handful of folks crazy enough to try it...naturally I thought of you. lol :silly: (I mean that in a good way... b.t.w)

Cori

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic