"Train Song" by Mr. & MRS. AcousticAl

AcousticAl

Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:33 pm

Another song from Helen and I-- "Train Song". Originally by Vashti Bunyan (How's THAT for a handle??)- but we liked Feist and Ben Gibbard's version. H. even let me sing on this one! (lol!). I had never heard of this song, but it really grows on you.

Thanks for checking it out and commenting if you feel like it. After our last upload, Helen was impressed by the supportive group we have here.

RicksPick

Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:03 pm

Hello Al and Helen
Middle of the night here and I can hear angels
So sweet thanks

RicksPick

Chasplaya

Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:11 pm

Can't say I've heard this song before. Nevertheless, you guys sounded magnificent on this. Loved the shy Princess Diana look right at the end (From Helen of course)

Hydroman52

Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:20 pm

Very nice. Great harmonies!

Lavallee

Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:29 am

Helen and Al, what a great team you guys make. The singing is absolutely fantastic. your voices are well balanced. Nice guitar arrangement again Al.

Love it

Marc

Lavallee

Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:10 am

Well guy and gal, I am really impressed, this was great all the way through!

I don't know the song either, actually I liked that, I could really listen to yóu, instead of unconsiously (is that the right spelling :unsure:?) comparing..

And Helen, where does your singing come from? Have you sung before? That was really beautiful! This song did justice to your voice even better than the last upload, very well done lady!

And Al, you've managed to keep it all very well balanced, wich I think is not thát easy...all the voices added really good, instead of taking over, very good job!

Well what else can I say?! Looking forward to another post!

Greetz' from snowing Holland! (when it does like this, the whole country gets upset, haha!)

Vanessa

michelew

Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:59 am

Oh My GOD!

AL - you and Helen are such an awesome team! That sounded fantastic all around. All the singing was perfect and the playing was spot on. What a professional sound you've both delivered. I will happily purchase your next album. When does it come out? Can I go on a waiting list? Doing any live gigs?

I have just one suggestion Mr professional video man, how about framing the most important subjects a bit better? I know what your bookcase looks like now. It's nice to be sure, but I'd rather see more of Helen and you.

Awesome - literally.

Michele

thereshopeyet

Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:32 am

Actually, I was thinking about the exáct same thing, didn't know how to say it though, usually Michele does a great job on that!! :P

michelew wrote:
I have just one suggestion Mr professional video man, how about framing the most important subjects a bit better? I know what your bookcase looks like now. It's nice to be sure, but I'd rather see more of Helen and you.

willem

Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:01 am

Helen and AL,,I ONLY ENJOYED IT(is that enough),,there are plenty songs that are just written for you both,can't call out some on the moment but you will find them,,if there is somebody that really improved in all skill's to make a great music/video It's you Al,,and i think you inspire all of us to go there too,,

Thanks and have happy holiday's..

stratman3

Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:55 am

Excellent......everything
You guys sound GREAT together.......Again!!!

Gary B)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic