Collaboration of Lavallee & Neverfoundthetime Jamming part 1

neverfoundthetime

Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:05 am

Collaboration of Lavallee & Neverfoundthetime Jamming part 1: Lavallee visits Neverfoundthetime for a winter's day jamming session, Saturday 18th December 2010.

Marc was working in Basel just up the road and we arranged for a days jamming at my place. What a pleasure to finally meet Marc and my first TGer! Marc is so friendly and easy going and as I love Canadians anyway (having two Canadian sisters) ... it was a great day. Marc arrived at 10 Am and left after 9 PM so you can fill in the dots with music, fine wine, raclette and some good conversations and a visit to a guitar shop with nice exclusive guitars (and whiskey) which I discovered recently just 50 meters from my house!!

I'll be posting the video segments which didn't end up on the cutting room floor here.... Part 1 below... hope it's as much fun to watch as it was live.

wrench

Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:26 am

That looks like tremendous fun. I anxiously await more video.

Marc - did you take your Yamaha APX900 on a commercial flight? I thought you liked that guitar! :laugh:

neverfoundthetime

Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:33 am

Hi Dan.... Marc is up in the air on the flight home right now... Swiss let him take it into the cabin on the way over so looks like he will also get home with it ok too. It was in a really hard case too! :-) More videos later....

RicksPick

Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:39 am

Chris, Marc

That was awsome

MORE MORE

RicksPick

Chasplaya

Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:50 am

Great stuff guys, I trust , the good wine and whiskey didn't interrupt the guitar playing too much , cos we need more of that. Well played both. If I visited I might not get past the Whiskey lol and we'd be singing 'Whiskey in the Jar!

neverfoundthetime

Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:58 am

No whiskey flowed Chas! Not sure about Marc but I'd gag at the smell alone! ;-) Just a nice wine with lots of Parker points. We didn't actually go up into the whiskey lounge this time, just played a couple of Irish made guitars (Avalon) with a 3- 4K price tag! Looks like they aim to reduce their deficit fast! :-). And you are welcome any time... and maybe I'd even have a stab at sipping on whiskey even... never say never...

Chasplaya

Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:14 pm

Chasplaya wrote:
Great stuff guys, I trust , the good wine and whiskey didn't interrupt the guitar playing too much , cos we need more of that. Well played both. If I visited I might not get past the Whiskey lol and we'd be singing 'Whiskey in the Jar!
[Edit] You'd be doing the singing I'd be doing the fret-board fumble. Chris one day one day.... I keep buying the Lotto tickets...

ffsooo3

Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:27 pm

Great fun! Sounds like it was quite a day. Perhaps you should put part of this video in the "Busking the Beatles" thread?????

Music Junkie

Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:29 pm

Chris and Marc:

That looked VERY FUN! So glad you two were able to get together like that. What an opportunity that TG has laid out there for all of to take advantage of when possible. You two looked very comfortable playing together. Can't wait to see the other clips. I assume they get better when one adds spirits......... :silly: :silly: :silly:

Way to go guys.

Jason

TGMatt

Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:34 pm

Just stunning...and again the biggest reason for TG in my mind to exist is to bring you all together..brilliant

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic