Collaboration of Lavallee & Neverfoundthetime Jamming part 1

neverfoundthetime

Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:28 pm

Thanks Pierre... you are welcome any time! And I did like the deeper bass sound of Marc's Yamaha next to the higher twang of my 12 string. Made quite a complimentary sound which Marc cleverly emphasised by tapping out some base notes.

Thanks Tony, it's the perfect warm-up song.

Thanks Al... playing with others is SO much more! Thanks be to TG!

Thanks Suzi I did edit the video so you could see how long it took Marc to make the last 40 meteres :-)!

Ale said Marc was "very nice.. and he looks a bit like the villian in The Incredibles " She meant the grown-up Incredaboy ;-).

Thanks for listening in Beaker... you guessed right on the capo.

Thanks Vanessa... Holland isn't far from Switzerland and there are plenty of holidays right now...

neverfoundthetime

Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:03 pm

So whére in Switserland dó you live then??? Any fun around there?? ;)

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Thanks Vanessa... Holland isn't far from Switzerland and there are plenty of holidays right now...

neverfoundthetime

Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:24 pm

...All the fun's at my play Vanessa! I'm between Basel & Zürich.

I have just realised that I missed the entire page 1 of this thread on my thank yous... please excuse. Couldn't see the wood for the trees!

Rick, Daryl, MJ, Matt, Willem, Craig, Jay, Stuart, Anton, Stuart, Michele, Stuart, Hydro, Tammy
and Tom... thanks for listening in folks.
Thanks Matt for the collab thread... great feature as the upload time is much shorter. MJ, we sounded even smoother with added wine but thought this was a really neat kick already... such a good song to warm-up with. As you can see Willem, we didn't hide the vids away! Thanks for playing along Craig. Jay, the door is always open.. you can do an open mic in my music room... I'll invite the village! Stuart... the raclette oven is always warm... just need guests to feed... :-). Anton, TG is like family, indeed. Stuart, who can fly through London when they don't have a functioning airport in winter :-). World well shrunk Michele. Hydro, Tammy and Tom... get a travelling job and join us! Tom you are so right, it was a great kick off to the festive season!

MarkM

Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:57 am

I finally have some time after some travel and have gotten to all these great posts. Marc & Chris FANTASTIC job with this!!!! This is so cool that you two were able to get together across the ocean. I've got a huge smile on my face right now. Thank you for sharing this.

MarkM

AndyT

Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:44 pm

Great stuff! I know it was a huge amount of fun and thats what makes it all worthwhile.
Maybe someday I'll get the F and Bm beat into submission and then I can play with you guys. LOL

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic