My lessons page

countryboy0925

Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:44 am

Can someone tell what the "My lessons" page is for, i keep coming back to it, thinking something will be there soon. i wanted to post my daily lesson planner there, but i guess that is not what is is for. any explanation will help, thank you all and have a very Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!!

neverfoundthetime

Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:53 am

Hey there Countryboy! Welcome to your first post. No newcomer as founding member I see. Now if I had a clue what the MY Lessons button was, I'd gladly tell you but..... maybe someone who knows what he's doing on the site will drop by to say howdy soon....

Chasplaya

Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:57 pm

The 'My Lessons' page is for Pay per song member, hers an old link from TGMike.

http://www.totallyguitars.com/forum/36- ... ites#62659

If you want to save your stuff use the My Favourites, if that still works since the site was updated.

countryboy0925

Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:47 am

thanx! & Season's Greetings!!!

countryboy0925

Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:49 am

okay thanx, i thought it was a place were you could link all the lessons you were working, that would be a good idea, the site is becoming very voluminous, which is great. I love the site and new logo, it would be neat if we could like pick our own playlist and drop into our own personal lessons page, like a digital notebook.

Chasplaya

Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:25 pm

countryboy0925 wrote:
okay thanx, i thought it was a place were you could link all the lessons you were working, that would be a good idea, the site is becoming very voluminous, which is great. I love the site and new logo, it would be neat if we could like pick our own playlist and drop into our own personal lessons page, like a digital notebook.
As I said the 'My Favourites' link is for that purpose. It might not be working at present due to the site upgrade I had a few of the lessons listed there for that purpose.

TGMike

Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:45 pm

Hi,

Thanks to all our members for chipping in on this topic. I wanted to talk out a few points...

We just updated to an interim version of My Lessons page for pay per lesson users. (Not for TARGET Members) The old link for this will be problematic for ipad/phone users so use the button in the left nav or the My Lessons drop down in the Master Menu to get to My Lessons. Old/saved MyLesson links will stop working completely soon and are problematic.

As stated by others favorites are a way for users/TARGET members to bookmark lessons and return to them later. There is a My Favorites button in the left nav to get to those.

Currently there is a "Set As Favorite" link below each lesson at the bottom of the middle column. We are doing another template edit soon and will put this in a more prominent place.

Thanks,
Mike

Chasplaya

Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:55 pm

TGMike wrote:
Hi,

Currently there is a "Set As Favorite" link below each lesson at the bottom of the middle column. We are doing another template edit soon and will put this in a more prominent place.

Thanks,
Mike
Many thanks Mike I knew it had to be there somewhere.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic