Collaboration of Lavallee & Neverfoundthetime Jamming Part 2: Noodling Classical Gas

Music Junkie

Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:26 am

Chris:

I am glad you snuck this one in......Mwahahahahaha....... :P :P

Marc is always a joy to listen to.

J

Lavallee

Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:44 am

Thanks all for commenting even though it was not a official download

Dan, Chris can play it with the 12 strings but he was holding the camera,

Pierre, I did not a helmet so I was staying away from the table just in case

Chas I glad he did not wear his mask, otherwise I would have missed him.

Thanks Tony,

Willem, tell me about the jet lag, It was the first day in a week that I was not dozing in the afternoon. Chris , on the other hand... ;)

Michele, not that I was reluctant but I had not played it in a little while (normally I play it as the first song of the practice but not that week).

Thanks Al,

Thank you Suzi, actually Chris was gracious enough not to put the ending where it really crashed. Missing notes is what I do , I rarely seem to be able to get a full song without making mistakes, camera or not. But it is OK, I am having fun

Thank you Jason, Chris was doing the mwahahahaha while filming, but he removed that layer of sound

Marc

willem

Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:38 pm

Now I'm inspired to finally get Classical gas down ;) ! Good job Marc!

neverfoundthetime

Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:15 pm

Thanks for listening Pierre, Dan, Chas, Tony, Willem, Michele, Al, Suzi, MJ, and Vanessa. Marc played this with ease just stumbling at the odd point or two but completely out of memory and I really felt you should see it so that Marc could hear your feedback. Tough number to play. AND no, I can't even play one bar of it! Marc you naught boy, you! I also found out I wasn't playing Wish You Were Here properly and after Marc showed me the correction... I could play it at all! ;-( back to the drawing board on that!

MarkM

Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:05 am

Marc,

That is really coming along nicely! Between your playing and the room that you are in this sounded very good. I can't wait to see/hear more from you on this song.

MarkM

BigBear

Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:08 pm

Marc- that's a hell of a lot more than "noodling"!! Great job on a really tough song. Thoroughly enjoyed that so much I watched it twice!

Keep 'em coming boys!! Marvelous! :cheer:

Lavallee

Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:27 am

Thanks Vanessa, it sure is a great song to know

Mark thanks, we did play from Chris" kitchen. The music room is actually gigantic.

Thank you Rick for your nice comment but I cannot wait to play this without stumbling

Marc

AndyT

Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:52 pm

Marc,
The fact that you played it from memory is great all by itself. Who cares if you hit a few bad notes? It's all about having fun! Great job!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic