Collaboration of Lavallee & Neverfoundthetime Part 3: Man on the Moon

willem

Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:54 pm

Well Marc and Chris, the picture is really really nice, good atmosphere, nice wine, candlelights (at least I think so, can't really see) and just playing around!

neverfoundthetime

Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:06 pm

Thanks for listening in guys and girls... makes it even more fun to have an audience to play to too.

Thanks Pierre, hope you get something on video next time you team up with Marc.

Thanks Tony, look forward to playing that with you on your next European visit!

Thanks Willem, not sure where our heads were at the end .. we had fully tummies and a respectful amount of wine to round it all off.

Thanks Michele, glad you liked the blah blah bit... my best bit! Came in with one line too early and then got my G-string in a twist.
After seeing John Lennon fluff the words of Don't Let Me Down on the roof of Abbey road, I feel we all have permission to screw up on any line at any time ... he even wrote the song!

Thanks Al, Marc was filling the breaks with lots of those pieces... this one was special one for me. Love Jim Carey in Moon Man too. And you are welcome! :-)

Thanks Daryl, Antonand Suzie ... Marc was singing along there for a stretch! It's in the songbook Suzi... all accept for the Em / D bit but that's on the video where I threw the curve ball at Marc so you'll be able to work that bit out from there.

And Marc is very kind in his comments.... but he is a very easy-going worldly-wise fun guy so everything was really easy. And he picked up on every song he didn't know instantly with almost no learning time.

Thanks Vanessa, yes those are candles to go with the wine and song and the lovely winter's day outside the window. we stayed down in the living room even if we had the whole music room available... that way we were closed to the food and drink!

sws626

Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:21 pm

Marc & Chris,
It's great fun to watch the two of you developing this relationship together. Terrific choice of songs.
-Stuart

michelew

Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:54 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Thanks Michele, glad you liked the blah blah bit... my best bit! Came in with one line too early and then got my G-string in a twist.
After seeing John Lennon fluff the words of Don't Let Me Down on the roof of Abbey road, I feel we all have permission to screw up on any line at any time ... he even wrote the song!
I'm just checking here. My mood meter is off line. I hope you didn't take my comment as a criticism. The 'blah, blah, blah..." line made me smile and I love the way that it didn't phase you. You just sailed through and picked the lyrics up again. That's a sign of a pro.

I hope you've sorted your g-string. Sounds painful.

Chasplaya

Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:43 am

Slàinte mhòr[sup]1[/sup] guys great video, looked like fun. Jill watched and said hmmm you'd enjoy going to Switzerland, I said as long as Chris gets shoes!!

1. Jacobite reply to a toast, literal meaning health to Marion", Marion (Gaelic Mòr) being a Jacobite code name for Prince Charles Edward Stuart, Bonnie Prince Charlie

neverfoundthetime

Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:57 am

Thanks Stuart, Michele and Chas.

Michele, absolutely no offence taken... I laughed at your comment. You can set your mood detector to minimal setting when it comes to me, I have not taken offence to anything anyone has said to me on the TG forum yet... ain't going to happen. And I am the first to laugh at myself when I stuff up... which happens all the time anyway. ;-).

Chas, What can I say: Bonnie Prince Charley was really a Maid Marion. Or is that Made Marion?

AcousticAl

Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:07 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
I have not taken offence to anything anyone has said to me on the TG forum yet...
Hear that, people? We need to try HARDER!!
;)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic