Collaboration of Lavallee & Neverfoundthetime Part 3: Man on the Moon

neverfoundthetime

Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:42 pm

Collaboration of Lavallee & Neverfoundthetime: Marc & Chris jamming R.E.M.'s Man on the Moon.

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

If you want to skip the talk and practice bit then go to 3:24 mins where the song starts. These songs were a lot of fun and Marc was really cool as this was only his second time playing with someone else.

cosmicmechanic

Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:39 pm

Wow, congratulations guys, I wish you had managed to capture a dozen videos like this.

You know a song is beckoning, just calling out for you to play it, when after a while it seems a recurrent theme in varying and unusual circumstances ... this is the clincher for me ... I surrender, just gotta play this one !

You are a class act, individually and together.

Pierre

tovo

Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:35 am

This is a tune I have been working on also with a friend. I would love to be able to play it with you both. Great job, sounded very nice. Pierre has it right, you guys are a class act.

willem

Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:50 am

Cheers to you both too,,i agree with the others,,you are CLASS,,also beautiful at the end and I could feel one's head in the sky. well both heads..what's the new meeting date??

michelew

Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:30 am

Very nice guys. I especially liked the 'blah, blah, blah...' line. It made me think "I know that song". Probably because I've been singing it on and off lately.

You made me want to learn 'Man in the Moon' too.

Nice.

Michele

AcousticAl

Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:50 am

This is my favorite of the three uploads. I was a big Andy K fan (see the movie with Jim Carey if you get the chance). You guys played the song really well.

Chris-I know it's not that complicated, but do you mind sending me the tab?

Btw- Marc, I also enjoyed your closing instrumental.

ffsooo3

Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:22 am

Again, looked like a lot of fun. Nice playing all around.

Yamaha48

Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:19 am

Hello my two friends.
Realy nice to watch the video.
This site brings people together.
Good guitar work from both.
Hey marc try to sing a song,dont be shy hahahhaha lol.

A warm greet from a white Holland.

Anton

suziko

Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:37 am

Guys, that was so much fun! I have to watch the other two yet (jumped right to this one), but I loved seeing you two playing together.

Chris, is this song in your "songbook" that you sent me way back when? Otherwise, could you also send me the tab?

Marc, I liked hearing you join in a bit with the singing!

Suzi

Lavallee

Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:57 am

This song is quite long and Chris knows it by heart as many others, he has fantastic memory. It is a fun song as you all mentioned.

Marc

For those who do not know him, here is a video of him wrestling women thus the second line on wrestling. Ladies , please take this lightly ;)

Then he upset Gerry Lawler, who was a wrestler Lawler hurt Kaufman on the ring . Kaufman retaliated by having some clip by making fun of him and ended up both at the Letterman show together ( I had watched the show live then and I was sure it was all acting.

This the reason for the Elvis comment

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic