Collaboration of Drove Old Dixie Down

AcousticAl

Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:40 am

Most of you have seen these already. I've been trying to upload these to the student channel for a while-- The TG Techies have been hard at work behind the scenes-- looks like it worked!

Collaboration of Tammy and AcousticAl Drove Old Dixie Down: Tammy and Al's collaboration on 'The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down'. First of three (hopefully).

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

neverfoundthetime

Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:09 am

Yeehaa! Loved it first time. Love it 2nd time around!

wammer

Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:16 am

Chris

This is proof that I know how much fun you and Marc had together. FUN FUN FUN :silly:

ffsooo3

Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:23 am

Fun! Perhaps next time you guys get together you can put the music stand a little lower so we can see both guitars (and all 4 hands).

wammer

Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:28 am

ffsooo3 wrote:
Fun! Perhaps next time you guys get together you can put the music stand a little lower so we can see both guitars (and all 4 hands).

:ohmy: Promise...............We were'nt doing anything but playing guitar behind there :dry:

willem

Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:55 am

wammer wrote:
ffsooo3 wrote:

:ohmy: Promise...............We were'nt doing anything but playing guitar behind there :dry:

:laugh: oke Tammy i believe,,,i like this song a lot and recognise it a bit in my mind where is it from,,which artist...and look out for Daryl he works with phantoms... :laugh:

wammer

Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:23 pm

Hey Willem

"The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down" is a song written by Canadian musician Robbie Robertson, first recorded by The Band in 1969 and released on their self-titled second album

This is a song I remember very much from my younger years......heres the original that I would hear years ago.
It was covered by many many artist but I've always enjoyed the one by Joan Beaz

willem

Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:26 pm

Yep, loved this collaboration as well, great to see it again gal and guy! :P

willem

Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:38 pm

wammer wrote:
Hey Willem

"The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down" is a song written by Canadian musician Robbie Robertson, first recorded by The Band in 1969 and released on their self-titled second album

This is a song I remember very much from my younger years......heres the original that I would hear years ago.
It was covered by many many artist but I've always enjoyed the one by Joan Beaz

oH yeah,now i remember,,i think i return it in my song book,,thanks..

Chasplaya

Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:01 am

Deja Vu... I've always liked this song and you guys really do it justice well sang and played, sometimes its better to listen a second time just to enjoy the performance and not look to critique, kinda hard with the music stand in the road lol!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic