Busking Simon and Garfunkel

daryl

Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:42 pm

Thank you Ken. Very very kind words. I must say John's singing and harmonies are the BEST!

JHall

Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:26 pm

Very kind words indeed. Thanks Ken. Yes, Daryl can definitely play... I was really impressed with his learning of this song. Unfortunately, I've been so swamped with work and other obligations I haven't been able to devote much time to TG or to music in general. About all I've been able to do is work on my finger picking every now and again. But I'm hoping to get back on here with a vengeance as soon as I can clear the runway a little! :-) Thanks again for the kind words.

John

dsmarion

Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:35 am

I am so impressed with not only the latest (Bleeker Street which is a nice collaboration indeed) but the others as well. Daryl, I haven't had the pleasure of watching you play much since I am new here and these were posted a while back. Others seem pretty used to expecting you to play well and I can see why. You never seem to be working too hard which is always the trick - make it seem easy when it really isn't. And nice harmonies added always help - you guys sound great together.

Scott

JHall

Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:44 pm

Thanks Scott. Yep, Daryl's playing makes my singing sound better!

John

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic