Collaboration of Hey Hey My My

MarkM

Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:01 pm

Here is another transfer from the other thread. I had to compress this a bunch to get it to fit in the upoader so the video quality isn't as good. Rest assured my poor playing quality stayed the same....... :)

MarkM

Collaboration of MarkM & BobR Hey Hey My My: Bob and Mark trying to work out Neil Young's Hey Hey My My.

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

thereshopeyet

Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:09 pm

Thanks

cosmicmechanic

Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:50 pm

These multiple videos from a TG members visit is like a box of chocolates, not only in the Forrest Gump sense, but also in having the choice between gobbling them up or stretching out the pleasure by watching them over a longer period. In this case, I chose a couple of days to catch them all.

Bob and Mark, you both have a steady control of your rhythm strumming that takes some doing to achieve. It's the clincher that makes improvised collaborations like these work. I learn something from each video in this series.

Also, thanks for a peek into your world, Bob. Very generous of you.

Pierre

cosmicmechanic

Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:19 pm

Great guys, it's so much fun watching you two playing together, makes me wanna jump in and play along!

thanks again for sharing!

Ness..

michelew

Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:31 am

Mark and Bob,

That looked like a lot of fun guys and sounded great.

Michele

millponddave

Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:49 pm

Hey Guys,

I have to agree, It is harder than you might think. I have been working on it for some time, and while I have the chords down, the little riff still gives me problems.
Great job.
Dave

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic